Sign in to follow this  
minestrone

Train for West Ham

40 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Ah so you are like that traitor from Castle milk who turned his back on his own 

starting to make sense now 

To you, maybe. You are now plumbing new depths of stupidity. As you are neither humorous or informative i will end this discourse forthwith. Bye Bye.  

19 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

As you are neither humorous or informative .

Your total lack of self awareness is incredible.

1 minute ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

I would not waste your effort in engaging with it as it is clearly not of our own 

Aaah,The old Tillo /Jobbo double act,a truly symbiotic relationship . Still, its bit weird to have you both taking more than a passing interest, i wonder why you bother. Am i really more interesting than what you have going on in your lives. looks like it.

''as it is clearly not of our own ''....... to my eternal relief, i would never want to be either or both of you. 

are both of your necks wider than my waist?

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Aaah,The old Tillo /Jobbo double act,a truly symbiotic relationship . Still, its bit weird to have you both taking more than a passing interest, i wonder why you bother. Am i really more interesting than what you have going on in your lives. looks like it.

''as it is clearly not of our own ''....... to my eternal relief, i would never want to be either or both of you. 

are both of your necks wider than my waist?

No you and your ilk cause me great personal offence 

2 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

No you and your ilk cause me great personal offence 

my ilk is none of your business, if i wish to have moose or similar, i will do so. i think its going to rein,deer.

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

my ilk is none of your business, if i wish to have moose or similar, i will do so. i think its going to rein,deer.

That's a Gnu one......

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Looks like they are after you Corky. Yukon go on alone. You need Elk.

Not bothered Grandado,   one is sore cos he can't handle being tickled, the other....well what can I say about him that has not already been said by others, he just decides to have a go at someone without knowing anything  , for instance accusing an ex serviceman of being a  Taig, pathetic at best. Neither bother me in the slightest. I'll leave them to their Scampi and  dribbling over photos of players wives. Sad really.