Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I Hope They Paid £50 Membership ?

I'm guessing they didn't. But someone did. Unless it's traced back to a season ticket holder.

Either way, what happens next?

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Are we going to get guff like this after every game????

Probably. But it's not new. It has happened every PL season. 

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Probably. But it's not new. It has happened every PL season. 

Did you have to pay £50 back then ?

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Did you have to pay £50 back then ?

So it's ok if they paid £50 then? I'm sure they paid much more to the person whose membership or season ticket they used.

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

You don’t HAVE to now. 

No but thousands do in order to be in with a chance of getting a ticket. Look at the big picture and not from a selfish point of view.

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

So it's ok if they paid £50 then? I'm sure they paid much more to the person whose membership or season ticket they used.

Did i say it was Ok. The thread title was tongue in cheek. You seem to think it was OK for them to obtain tickets because it has happened in the past so i suppose then that makes it alright ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

No but thousands do in order to be in with a chance of getting a ticket. Look at the big picture and not from a selfish point of view.

Eh? How is it a selfish point of view? I’m just pointing out that it isn’t compulsory. 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Did i say it was Ok. The thread title was tongue in cheek. You seem to think it was OK for them to obtain tickets because it has happened in the past so i suppose then that makes it alright ?

But do we know how they obtained them? Is there a possibility that they were complimentary tickets issued to players or something? 

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Eh? How is it a selfish point of view? I’m just pointing out that it isn’t compulsory. 🤷‍♂️ 

if you are a Norwich fan who wants to see games because for whatever reason you are not a season ticket holder it looks pretty much compulsory to me.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

if you are a Norwich fan who wants to see games because for whatever reason you are not a season ticket holder it looks pretty much compulsory to me.

But it isn’t though. We agree, yes? 😁

7 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

But do we know how they obtained them? Is there a possibility that they were complimentary tickets issued to players or something? 

As yet we don't know but i assume the club will look into it. Large signs outside the City Stand which gives access to the Wensum area and corner stating  'HOME FANS ONLY' and visitors will be ejected so hardly unlikely comps will be handed out to visiting fans for that area of the ground.

Edited by TIL 1010

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

As yet we don't know but i assume the club will look into it.

You should come out of retirement  Tillo, be the clubs Ticket Investigator.  After all the devil makes work for idle hands.

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You should come out of retirement  Tillo, be the clubs Ticket Investigator.  After all the devil makes work for idle hands.

Idle hands you say wcorko well pot and kettle come to mind ?

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Idle hands you say wcorko well pot and kettle come to mind ?

Already had that response  forecast  and written down in a sealed envelope.  You may need to sharpen up to be successful  in your new role.. just for your info  I've been very  busy making my wife happy , restoring an old cold frame before  the onset of cold weather. .....she is susceptible to frost.

Edited by wcorkcanary

24 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

As yet we don't know but i assume the club will look into it. Large signs outside the City Stand which gives access to the Wensum area and corner stating  'HOME FANS ONLY' and visitors will be ejected so hardly unlikely comps will be handed out to visiting fans for that area of the ground.

Back to my original post. We got there in the end.

What used to happen when a season ticket holder lent it to a visiting fan and that fan was ejected? I'm guessing nothing but would be happy to be wrong.

33 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Back to my original post. We got there in the end.

What used to happen when a season ticket holder lent it to a visiting fan and that fan was ejected? I'm guessing nothing but would be happy to be wrong.

Knowing David McNasty i suspect a public flogging on the City Hall steps.