Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Maddison £80million

According to BBC Gossip. If this comes off there'll be a nice slice for us.

Manchester United are looking to make a January move for Leicester City's 22-year-old English midfielder James Maddison, who could cost £80m. (Sunday Mirror)

That is quite cheap, especially for a player of his quality, so I doubt Leicester will be willing to lose their key playmaker for just that amount.

...But on a selfish point of view, with a 15% sell-on fee, that’s £12m for us. Just hope we have enough time to spend it after. 

I thought it was stated that we didn’t have much in the way of clauses added into the deal because we wanted the transfer amount in full up front? Not sure where I’ve seen that but I’m sure I have 

39 minutes ago, Robornio said:

That is quite cheap, especially for a player of his quality, so I doubt Leicester will be willing to lose their key playmaker for just that amount.

...But on a selfish point of view, with a 15% sell-on fee, that’s £12m for us. Just hope we have enough time to spend it after. 

....if it is 15%, it's 15% of the profit, we got @20 million so 15% of 60 million, so 9 mill tops.... handy👍