Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Scum really are bellends

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/464851/im-in-the-mood-for-some-gloating/#15

I know there's a few of them saying the OP needs to show a bit of class, but there are others backing him up. What a pathetic bunch. Desperate to gloat to Bolton fans about beating a team of 9 year olds whilst the fans are desperate just to find out if they'll still have a club next week.

Sums up that inbred lot really. No class or dignity.

Edited by kick it off

Whilst they should do well now at their own level of football, I can still see it going wrong for them and not making the top two.

If that's their attitude, they should be condemned by every real football supporter. 

I've never liked them (why would I?) but this is a new low, even for them.

This is Ipswich. This is what they are like. Any organisation that feels the entitlement that they do, based on historic results will always be like this. Even the more sensible "fans" honestly believe that they are still bigger and better than us , because this drivel is past down the generations. I heard one of them say we will "always be in their shadow" , only yesterday on Stowmarket station (he was off to see Ed Sherran btw, and hadn't even bothered to go and watch the Bolton U16's)

When did you last meet a Preston fan (who domestically have actually won more than them) ever suggest that they are a bigger club, than a current Premier League Club, with £130m turnover projection and 20,000 season ticket holders?

I have no idea why anyone would go on their websites. Utter waste of time.   

We should pity them. 

It is extremely difficult to run a football club as a business. 

Last years accounts show that Norwich have a net worth of £21.5m

Ipswich’s number by contrast was (£82m) that’s negative. Furthermore their position is likely to be deteriorating as they cite their main financial threat going forward was relegation. Which happened. By contrast our main financial issue was the loss of parachute payments.

I’m glad that Marcus Evans has chosen to be so generous, although he gets 5.4% interest on the money he’s put in realistically he needs to have them back in the Prem to stand any chance of recouping his investment.

Given that they are losing on average £6m per annum and given that Mr Evans is a very smart business person he must know that he won’t see his cash again (unless there is a massive as yet undiscovered oil field underneath Portman Road).

Despite the rivalry I don’t think it benefits anyone to have a football club go bust. In a way we should be thankful that our rivals continue.

As for the questionable opinions of some of their fans re Bolton well that really shows a stunning lack of self awareness. They are lucky to have a club. Indeed, without their benefactor they’re spectacularly broke.

Edited by Bonzo

Not sure what theyre gliating about...that playoff match vs bolton in 2000 was the most corrupt football match in 150 yrs of english football

Was it 3 bolton sendings off and 4 ipswich penalties??....a little suspect when Sheepshanks was also the chairman of the football league

Referee Barry Knight arrived at portman rd that night in a fiesta and left in a ferrari

So is this what the whole Bolton thing is about with them, a playoff match that happened almost 20 years ago? Not like them to continually focus on the past is it... 

• Haha 1

A match that most of those squeaking probably did not see, as with their glorious history where it is certain that most never saw.

So don't be toonnsurprised when a number of halfwitted farmhands over excite themselves about some supposed greviance, from way back.

It's not like they have some recent success to wave their pitchforks about 😥