Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wot no fred?

Just now, shefcanary said:

Not unexpectedly no change to start line up.  Interesting that Srbenny preferred to Robert's!

The Icon rules!

3 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

The Icon rules!

And Idah, strange one that, hopefully he’s been looking good in training.

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

And Idah, strange one that, hopefully he’s been looking good in training.

Think him & Amadou will get their chance in the cup. Also seem to remember Idah having a slight back problem? 

Idah to be the next off the production line. Looks very promising from what I've seen.

19 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I was curious when I saw Roberts missing. With three midfielders, you would've thought one would be sacrificed for Roberts as there is no winger on the bench.

Would probably mean dropping McLean or Vrancic out of the match squad as Tettey is there to bring on to shore things up. Harsh on either but I agree Roberts offers more of a different option than two similar players.

Hanley gets turned way too easily, don’t want to knock one of our own, but his mobility, or lack of, is what costs him at this level, not his footballing ability.

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Not unexpectedly no change to start line up.  Interesting that Srbenny preferred to Robert's!

Need something to bring on up front.

Well it’s certainly entertaining! We’ve got to get this defence sorted though, they look likely to score with every attack

We have been under the cosh a lot, and much is our own making, because we are not trying to survive, we are trying to win the game.

Big credit for the way we are playing and knowing that scoring goals is the only way to stay up.

Just now, The Bristol Nest said:

It's not boring! Apart from Sutton.

I got Tim Sherwood and Mario Melchiot on optus sports lol

10 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

I got Tim Sherwood and Mario Melchiot on optus sports lol

Efan Ekoku and Peter Drury on NBC. Waiting on my Aussie mate to sort Optus out for me.

Edited by kick it off

I've got Efan Ekoku commentating on mine. We're not going to sort the defence, we're poor defensively because of the way we play. What we gain in attack we lose in defence. From these 3 game it looks like scroring goals isnt going to be the problem.

Will be interesting to see if Amadou makes a difference to us defensively. Opposition have far too much space, meaning we will always be vulnerable to conceding. Not sure we can rectify that without changing our style. And I for one do not want to see the return of Hughtonball