Anybody else p.....d off with the sound of Jamie Carragher’s voice

Mrs Frank can’t stand him

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Good result for Villa to be fair.

Must'nt be fair Hermano. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Must'nt be fair Hermano. 

I'm not normally, but they still have some brownie points from the last game of the season.😀

Both sides were very poor. I think watching ncfc spoils us as we watch precise passing and player movement. Many teams players don't work for each other. 

Tonight Everton were poor. Played the better football but didn't have a clue how to test the villa keeper. For me,  this game was the same standard as a Championship game. 

Probably the lowest standard game i've watched this season. Why is Richarleson there? was rooting for the Toffees but they werent at the races, creating half chances and not finishing any, Iwobe decent when he came on, unlucky not to score. Looked vunerable to counter attack. Villa ok but Slow with the ball i thought, Wesley is a unit but a bit ponderous touch not great but has presence to recover like Lukaku. Encouraging for us.

• Like 1

Really poor performance last night. Gomes was awful and Wesley bullied Keane all game. We wasted a lot of chances but Calvert lewin isn’t the answer and Walcott can do one aswell. Villa aren’t very good so we got what we deserved. Looks like we are going to miss gana and would be handy if Delph would get fit. Ruined my weekend