Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Chelsea - Top of the Terrace tickets

I can’t go tomorrow, but have been keeping an occasional eye out for return tickets for a friend and noticed several that have come available over the last few days for the Top of the Terrace....these are £75 (too much for him) and seem to have a dress code, but it did make me wonder just what you got for your money (there’s a couple on sale right now if anyone wants)?

Used to get these through work.

Three course meal and a program, and coffee at half time.

All with absolutley no atmosphere

Food wasnt bad tbh, and theres two bars !

£75 is cheap, they used to be £125 and that was a while ago

Well the Budweiser box is also still available for tomorrow! Seats 12 adults and is a cool 3k, but you do get 60 bottles of bud thrown in with that. Ransid **** that it is! 

We booked in Top of the Terrace several years ago for MK Dons at home in League one as they were the only seats left in the ground - there was no 3 course meal included in the deal, just really expensive tickets to sit in a soundproof box with the crowd being pumped in via speakers at a low volume, and people who looked like the type to politely clap goals.

I would guess at £75 there is no meal included in these, just a horrible pretentious atmosphere not conducive to enjoying a footy match. 

Edited by kick it off

10 minutes ago, kick it off said:

We booked in Top of the Terrace several years ago for MK Dons at home in League one as they were the only seats left in the ground - there was no 3 course meal included in the deal, just really expensive tickets to sit in a soundproof box with the crowd being pumped in via speakers at a low volume, and people who looked like the type to politely clap goals.

I would guess at £75 there is no meal included in these, just a horrible pretentious atmosphere not conducive to enjoying a footy match. 

Sounds awful. Rather watch it in the telly 

1 hour ago, JF said:

Sounds awful. Rather watch it in the telly 

Yeah I would too - it was utterly rubbish. Not a mistake we'll make again.

12 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Are these the comfy seats in the Jarrold?

Top of The Terrace is behind the glass in The Barclay winky.

Ah Ok.....I thought you were talking about the big comfy seats in the Jarrold, great view from there and a hint of the atmosphere too, would never watch from behind a window, might as well be watching from home.

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Ah Ok.....I thought you were talking about the big comfy seats in the Jarrold, great view from there and a hint of the atmosphere too, would never watch from behind a window, might as well be watching from home.

For some behind those windows......Being at the football......is just a social thing.....Yah!.....Beats perusing through a Horse and hounds magazine on a dull Saturday afternoon...... 😉 

21 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

For some behind those windows......Being at the football......is just a social thing.....Yah!.....Beats perusing through a Horse and hounds magazine on a dull Saturday afternoon...... 😉 

I regularly give up my croquet match to watch Norwich City.

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

I regularly give up my croquet match to watch Norwich City.

Croquet?? Utter chav. Can't you afford to go yachting?