Sign in to follow this  
butch p

Worthington called on Urgent Buisness

Today (Thursday) Nigel Worthington was due to travel on the North Norfolks Railways santa specials (17:00 train)

However, he had to let his wife take the kids and leave his seat vacent due to ''''Urgent Buisness''''

Wot this Urgent buisness was i do not know - but maybe somthing can be read into what Nigel''s boy said when speaking to santa

Santa: ''What wud you like for Christmas?'' -
Kid: ''Darren Huckerby 4 Daddy''
Santa: ''Who''s your Daddy?'' -
Kid: ''Nigel Worthington''

This information has been supplied by an employee of the North Norfolk railway, to whom i offer my thanks.

So Huckerby is off then?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, Butch this really has made me chuckle!! And, you know, I actually believe it because I don''t think you could make it up! Problably because I really want to believe it too! I''m just concentrating on eating too much tomorrow and 3 points on boxing day, the whole Huckerby caper has been pushed into the "don''t care" area in my brain, I have to get on with my life and stop worrying about a footy players signature. Hell, if it happens then great, but whatever happens I''m sure worthy and the board will continue to do us proud.Merry Xmas all, see you at HQ sexy football on boxing day!!