Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

That sodding corner

i have to agree - well done worthy for sorting it out finally - its a shame it took you so long to realise the differencebe a bit of creativity and flair - like mcveigh - can make in a game. 

i really wish you had made better signings in the summer then we wouldnt be in this situation

Now we have turned 3 corners in 3 game, so if im not mistaken if we turn another one we will be back to where we started wont we. So lets not use the turned the corner phrase anymore

Finally, hopefully this can be the start of our revival and a push into the play-offs!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

i have to agree - well done worthy for sorting it out finally - its a shame it took you so long to realise the differencebe a bit of creativity and flair - like mcveigh - can make in a game. 

i really wish you had made better signings in the summer then we wouldnt be in this situation

[/quote]

Rubbish - the side is now almost all Worthy''s signings, including his summer signings. The reason we''re in this situation is that the players weren''t doing it earlier in the season. They''ve now shown that they CAN do it, and we expect and hope that they won''t drop back into cruise mode. And BTW some of the blame for that can be laid at the management''s door, but not all.