Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Parkinson resigned at Bolton

To be fair, they only played three senior players last weekend - I’m notmsure the manager leaving makes it a huge amount more difficult for Bolton than it already was.

Bolton and Bury will both be relegated this season whatever happens financially to both. Bolton, a club that were playing European football not many moons ago. Makes me glad we are a very sensibly run, self funding club. Might have taken us a few years and some strokes of genius to get where we are now, but how satisfying is it that despite no investment, given the current climate, we have spent so many recent seasons in the premier League. Especially this time around given our squad cost next to nothing to put together. 

• Like 3

Weirdly neither Sky Bet nor Bet 365 are offering odds in their accumulators for the Binners game. Stand alone on Sky Sports app they are showing Bolton as 9/1 and Binners at 1/4 . I assume this means it is such a forgone conclusion that Bookies are not offering . Can’t remembe3B155141-5EDD-4317-AE7B-18ADFBE0FE1C.thumb.png.e2cd1620ac958fcd92d7dc9442206a02.pngr ever seeing it before ? 

Bill Hill  go 25/1 for Bolton. I did a quid. If I win our DS boys and girls will get £26 and I'd have the biggest smile :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1