Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 3

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Asset Angels, Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have Lincsy in charge of  picking the final six. Lincsy’s had a brilliant start to this season stands second in the PUPs league on 2/2 with a profitability of +3. Last season Lincsy gave us one of the most exciting sets of selections ever when he sent me £5 to put on 5 aways. Only one let us down to stop us winning nearly £450. Lincsy got his name onto Ray’s signature through a win on the Norwich picks later in the season. Sam’s a top man who I got to know over his time as an NCFSC volunteer and is a real asset to this great team of PUPs. We need to help Lincsy to the first final six win of the season with some great selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

Making the final selections from the Norwich picks for the game against Chelsea we have top PUP and top poster ZLF. Stephen has a hat-trick of wins when making these final selections so we’re in the safest of hands this week. ZLF you have a tenner to spend split how you like between the PUPs selections and your own. Remember that we have £2 Chelsea win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

It was brilliant to be back at Carrow Road last week and of course to see all those PUPs in the Nelson after the game. Thanks everyone who gave me a tenner I really appreciate your support. If you’re looking at this and wondering about joining this season just jump in and take part. It’s not pay to play. Those that can afford send me a £10 because we need 40 tenners to get through the season. My paypal is canaryeddie@aol.com

The presentation pot for our wonderful DS boys and girls is now up to £1,164 thanks to Fenway Frank’s inspired win last week, the generous Newcastle fans who I met in the Nelson after the game (pictures below) and the awesome Kare Plus who have renewed their sponsorship for another season.

Have a look at the companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls. We would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

Here’s the final selections rota for September : -

Final Six

7th  September – Molly Windley

14th  September – Mr Apples

21st  September – King Canary

28th  September – Lake District Canary

Please let me know with your selections if these dates are ok.

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Lincsy and ZLF. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Sam and Stephen... the thread is yours.......🙃.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,6, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2,038 for the Academy, and £3,040 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,3, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,3, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,4, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, Daz Sparks, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man, Fenway Frank, yes PUPs £1,799 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And with the 2019 spring special. KiwiScot, Fenway Frank, Herman, Til1010, yes PUPs £41.14 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £5,520 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £13,073 since we began of which £1,164 is in the pot for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

newcatle_page-0001.jpg

A Sunday offering from the Premier League this week.

Tottenham v Newcastle - Home Win.

For the match bet, a simple score draw.  

Best of luck Lincsy, ZLF, and all you PUPs. 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Lincsy ,ZLF and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

An absolute disaster in the opening two weeks for me so hoping for better luck with a HOME WIN for MAN UTD V Crystal Palace.

For the Norwich bet PUKKI to score at anytime.

Reining champion, my @rse as Jim Royle would say.

Good luck to Lincsy and ZLF, and all other PUPs too.

I, Like Til, have had an absolute disater Darling for the first two weeks. So this week to get things back on track - famous last words...

PSG v Toulouse - Home Win

BTTS

Evening everyone yes it's not as easy picking a winner as you think.

Stoke v Leeds - Away win

1:1 Draw for the Norwich Match

Good luck one and all.

Brighton to draw with Southampton (11/5); and

I think we'll draw 2-2 (11/1).

Thanks for the intro Nutty, you are a true gent and a legend if I may say so myself. Thanks for all selections so far, please keep them coming, I shall come on about half 8 tomorrow to make my selections. 

For my Norwich bet I am going to be a bit bold and go for Chelsea HT/Norwich FT. 

Good luck one and all and thanks for your help this week!

I'm thinking Leeds away would be a decent bet and for Norwich btts and Pukki to score

Good luck to my good friend Lincsy and to  ZLF, I know you'll both do a great job

RB Leipzig v Eintracht- home win

For Norwich, it hasn't let me down yet so I'm going to say over 2.5 goals for the 3rd week in a row.

Italy for me please. Inter to beat Lecce for me please.

For City's game 2-2/Pukki at any time.

Good luck both. ZLF hope you bring your Canary Challenge form into this!

I think I am going to play it a bit safe this week and go for a home win for Manchester United v Crystal Palace. Palace looked poor last weekend and I think Man Utd will see this as an opportunity to get things going.

For our bet I think it will be a tough game but I think we will come out on top, 1-0. 

Good luck Lincsy, ZLF and to all the other PUPS. 

I'm ok for the 28th Sept thanks Nutty.

I'll go for Man Utd to beat Crystal Palace this week please

and for the Norwich bet a 2-0 home win, with Vrancic scoring the second goal.

Good luck to everyone especially Lincsy and ZLF

Hi Nutty unfortunately I can't do the 14th as I'll be basting myself in Ouzo and Ambre Solaire (apologies for that horrible image)! 😂Happy to swap for something later in the year!

This week I'm off to Ukraine with Dynamo Kyiv vs. Olimpik Donetsk (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for both teams to score in the first half and Hanley to nod one in (anytime).

Good luck everyone! 👍

Apples

19 hours ago, Kathy said:

Italy for me please. Inter to beat Lecce for me please.

As a Lecce season ticket holder who will be making the 24-hour (minimum) round trip on the bus to watch that game, I sincerely hope you crash and burn with that prediction 😉 Saying that, I knew somebody would go for it.

I'll stay in Italy for my selection by going for Cagliari at 5/6 to beat Brescia. Cagliari have recruited well in the summer and should kick off with a win against a newly-promoted side.

For the Norwich game, I'll go for over 3.5 goals at 11/8 or over 4.5 at 10/3.

I'm going with dj11.....

Wycombe v Southend.......Home win.

For our game.....

Hanley to score anytime.

Good luck Lincsy and ZLF.

It's Fulham to Beat forest for me this week please.

And after last weeks excellent effort on the match bet by the picker not me.

i'll suggest Leitner to score anytime.

good luck pickers

Group 4 of the Norwegian 3. Division.

Fyllingsdalen to win at home against Bergen Nord.

Fyllingsdalen, fourth, have a 6-0-2 and 19/10 home record. Their last three home games have seen wins against the teams in 6th, 7th and 11th places.

Bergen Nord, one from bottom in 13th place, have a 1-1-6 and 6/21 away record, and have lost their last three with a 0/16 goal difference.

The current odds are 1/6.

---

For the match bet I like the look of Stiepermann to score the first goal, at 14/1

Good luck to all!

Hi all. First time PUP here. I've read and followed the cause for a while so many apologies for not getting involved sooner. It really is great work that you do!

@nutty nigel - I have just sent you over £10 via Paypal, trust it was received OK!

As for my picks:

Sheff Utd v Leicester [AWAY WIN - 5/4]

&

Norwich result rush [NCFC win with BTTS - 6/1]

Hope to get off to a winning start ☺️
Good luck all!

Hi All

Early season change of tactics from me after my short odds pick threw away a 2 goal lead last week.

Dutch Eridivisie and a away win for Sparta -  Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam @2.0

City game and a Chelsea win looks good value @1.80

OK for the 7th of Sept NN

Afternoon all. I'll have Liverpool to beat Arsenal.

For the City game, both teams to score in both halves is 9/1.

38 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

Hi all. First time PUP here. I've read and followed the cause for a while so many apologies for not getting involved sooner. It really is great work that you do!

@nutty nigel - I have just sent you over £10 via Paypal, trust it was received OK!

As for my picks:

Sheff Utd v Leicester [AWAY WIN - 5/4]

&

Norwich result rush [NCFC win with BTTS - 6/1]

Hope to get off to a winning start ☺️
Good luck all!

Awesome Vazza! Thanks so much for jumping in, you're so very welcome. Thanks for the tenner too and good luck for the season 💛💚👍

• Like 1

I'm going for a home win for Stjordals-Blink v. Byasen in Norway's Division 2 Group 1.

Stjordals-Blink are W6 D2 L0 F20 A4 at home and Byasen are W1 D2 L5 F5 A20 away.

Good Luck, Lincsy!

For the Norwich Bet - Vrancic to score any time.

Good Luck, ZLF!

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace - home win.

Good luck all.