Is Mr Farke quickly becoming one of our most successful/ popular managers of all time?  I`m impressed with every interview he does, speaks so highly of our club and fans. I for one am thankful for such a nice guy leading our great club, we`re playing the best football i`ve seen home and away for many years, long may it continue. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely. He’s a fantastic coach, he’s got us playing the best football I’ve ever witnessed a City side play in my lifetime, he develops our kids and the older players have all improved at an astounding rate. He’s a genuine guy and comes across as thoughtful, reflective and intelligent, but has a sense of humour. What’s not to like?

• Like 5

You can see why his players will run through a brick wall for him. 

He is an Honorary Norvicensian. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yelloow Since 72 said:

It's also good to know that he wouldn't swap his job at City for any other club in the world:

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/farke-norwich-barcelona-milan-bayern-munich-1-6228277

The feeling is mutual Daniel!

I loved that, as said above he is a genuine man, he had no need to make a statement like that, and I think he really means what he says there. We are so fortunate to have him.

• Like 4

Even if we go on a bad losing run, get relegated and struggle next season (I don't think any of those will happen), this man deserves us to stick by him. The style, the entertainment, the we he talks (win lose or draw), his bravery to stick to his philosophy and his attitude is everything I want associated with our club. He has become my favourite ever manager (or player).

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Even if we go on a bad losing run, get relegated and struggle next season (I don't think any of those will happen), this man deserves us to stick by him. The style, the entertainment, the we he talks (win lose or draw), his bravery to stick to his philosophy and his attitude is everything I want associated with our club. He has become my favourite ever manager (or player).

Agree on the favourite manager ever. 

2 hours ago, Ramrod said:

You can see why his players will run through a brick wall for him. 

He is an Honorary Norvicensian. 

Is that even a thing “Norvicensian”? What about Derevicensiham?? 

Joking aside, I also think the same can be said of the players who have chosen this club to represent and play for us, their fans. They’ve been just as real and as human as any fan could ask for? Godfrey in his interviews shows the maturity of a guy who’s been a central defender for years and his passion is second to none. Pukki looks like he’s at City College doing a foundation course in carpentry is the most down to earth striker I think we’ve ever had (bar Holt) and Cantwell still lives at home with his mum.. it’s a collective pull, and it’s nuts to be a part of this right now. As an aside, anyone else get teary when watching the new home shirt launch video?? 🤭

1 hour ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Is that even a thing “Norvicensian”? What about Derevicensiham?? 

It is the name of a person from Norwich. From Norvic. 

24 minutes ago, Ramrod said:

Pukki looks like a Social Worker. 

One that smokes a **** ton of green.. 

p.s. Hats off on the Norvic thing, but what about Dereham?! I’m trying to get a vote together to ensure Todd switches on the Xmas lights this year over Chris ‘Harry Potter’ Rankin.. always falls to Chris, but this year is Cantwell’s year I feel! Let’s get those votes in...!

• Like 1

Not a lot else to say about our brilliant manager, he is so likeable and clearly a very genuine guy - I love his sense of humour too! What is so pleasing is that he has no intentions to go anywhere soon, and you get the impression that it’s no cliche - he genuinely see’s developing and building Norwich up in time as a more exciting challenge than walking into a ready made giant of world football - what a completely refreshing and unique attitude! I feel the worlds our oyster as long as we keep him at the helm, preferably alongside Stuart Webber. I don’t think it’s silly to say that we can probably be as excited, if not more excited, about our clubs future than at any other past point in at least all of my years of supporting our beloved NCFC.

Now let’s go and give Chelsea a right kicking, and show Abramovich what he could have had 🇩🇪 😉

• Like 1

My thoughts on Daniel from the get go was that he seemed to know what the club needed and and if his plans could be implemented, we would succeed, I hoped and prayed they could as well. 

As soon as we started playing under Daniel, you could see a direction of travel, even if the results didn't go our way, and I always found that Daniel had honesty and integrity at EVERY post match interview. His passion for the club is a delight to see and now he has had success he could not be any more humble. 

Daniel Farke is indeed the MESSIAH. 

Agree with that, except the vision was created by SW and then he went out and found a Head Coach who could realise it. SW said it would take two seasons and it did. Together they then set about identifying the players via the most professional scouting system we've ever had. Their relationship and the freedom it has allowed for DF to concentrate on developing the players individually and as a team is also a key. Then there's the relationship with the fans which is the best I can remember in 47 years of following City. No wonder he's happy here!

I think we should keep quiet about how nice we think Mr. Farke is. As far as the world knows, he's the hardest manager in the Prem, who smashed the most beer glasses on his head in his youth, and has qualities of a (tougher) Bond villain. I think we sould keep up this image and exchange stories of the lethal beam that he emanates from his right eye, his evil lab at Colney,  and the special gizmos in his high tech raincoat to maintain the tough guy image.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

That would be classic team introduction music ... dah dah dah dada da dadah da . .... ☠️☠️

• Like 1

Yes he is an absolute dude! I love Herr Farke with all my heart. I just hope that he resists temptation to jump ship if we have a great season and he suddenly becomes the hottest property in football! I want him to be OUR hot property for a long time (although I do realise things can change pretty suddenly in this game, I am hoping we have learned our lessons). I actually think, if/when Webber goes, Farke is likely to be on his radar for his next project. But let's not worry about that for now. Here's some reasons I love him so...

Tactically astute ✔️

Ability to transform players ✔️

Recognising youth ✔️

Rewarding hard work ✔️

SWEET coats ✔️

Hard as nails image ✔️

Yet softly spoken and unassuming ✔️

Ability to fire a rocket if needed ✔️

Excellent team builder ✔️

Great man management ✔️

Horsemanship ✔️

What else??? 😊

Making me feel a bit nauseous reading this thread. 

Yes he's done well, but he made loads of mistakes last season and weve not actually seen if he's learnt anything from that to improve his management in the Premier League. 

Time will tell if he has learnt lessons regarding team selection, use of substitutes etc.

I sincerely hope he has and that we all have a successful season, but please stop gushing on, use your eyes and brains a bit.

35 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Yes he's done well, but he made loads of mistakes last season and weve not actually seen if he's learnt anything from that to improve his management in the Premier League. 

Time will tell if he has learnt lessons regarding team selection, use of substitutes etc.

I sincerely hope he has and that we all have a successful season, but please stop gushing on, use your eyes and brains a bit.

I presume this is a bit tongue in cheek?

He obviously made mistakes last season as we lost 6 games. but to suggest he made loads of mistakes is somewhat disingenuous and misleading.

We were predicted to finish mid table with what can only be described as a scratch team. The way he has stuck to his principles and the development shown in what is probably the best team I have seen since the mid / late 70s means he, at this moment deserves all the plaudits he receives.

This is not 'gushing on', and my eyes and brains are perfectly functional. From German 3rd tier to English 1st tier in 3 seasons as a manager is stunning!

• Like 1

When I rewatch that Ipswich game, the wink from Farke when Lambert is kicking off I just love it. May have watched that game too many times! I think I’ve probably watched Leeds away a couple of more times. 

Great coach whatever happens next, what a season he gave us regardless. 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2019 at 22:12, All the Germans said:

Spot on!!! I totally agree with every word you just said...

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

I know what you mean, why should there be any adulation to a man who took a team with no money and no hope of... anything to winning the Championship playing the best football I've witnessed (including the 3rd in the Premiership / UEFA cup team), packed full of entertainment and all the while doing it maintaining dignity (remember the wilder rant a couple of seasons ago) and professionalism. 

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

Everyone has made mistakes, including Klopp and Guardiola... don’t be a killjoy!!!

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

I must have missed your tenure as England manager...

• Haha 3