Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Membership Scheme Meetings.

4 minutes ago, king canary said:

Sound advice that, lost a hand holding a pitchfork by the spikey end. 

Also hurts a bit when you hold a torch by the wrong end, but only when its lit

6 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Sept one sold out as soon as it went on sale, does that sound familiar? 

I should imagine the Sept one is for those people who complained by phone and email, the Oct one is an open meeting for other fans.

1 hour ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Sept one sold out as soon as it went on sale, does that sound familiar? 

When you said ' sold out'  I thought we would be having another ticket allocation crisis about a meeting discussing ticket allocation. By the way Jobbo are you loyal enough to be a loyalist? Just asking for my balaclava clad neighbour. 😚

The NCFC website says that the Burnley meeting is for the Northern Canaries-as that's the same day that we play Burnley, presumably the Elite will be there anyway, so will there be any checking of ID to make sure that only genuine Northern Canaries get in to the meeting?

I also see the venue is at a Brewers Fayre pub-I was at one of those in Watford on Friday-pretty poor grub, I'd suggest taking a packed lunch.

For those interested in attending the consultation meetings there is still availability for 22nd October. A good opportunity to make any points you have about the scheme to club officials face to face rather than bang away on a keyboard.

• Like 1

I can't make the meeting so I have just given Mr Kensall the evils , whilst in Morrisons. I think it is safe to say that he will now reconsider the scheme

3 hours ago, Diane said:

Are you going to the Oct meeting Eddie?

Not sure. I'll announce my intentions nearer the time. Are you going Diane?

However it should be noted that banging away on a keyboard for a few weeks does not mean meetings should be attended, as has been seen after 12 months of keyboard banging against Tom Smith and Ed Balls wasn't followed by attendance at the AGM.

However I am considering changing my name to Mr Furious as it seems Mr Angry scared the hypocrites away. They are frit.....

I wonder how many AGM's you have to miss before you are not classified as an elite shareholder ? Obviously missing only about 2 in 25 years retains that title in my case.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

We'll take that as a no then.

Is that the royal we?

As with Diane I'll let you know when I know.

Will you be going to the AGM this year now Ed Balls won't be there?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I wonder how many AGM's you have to miss before you are not classified as an elite shareholder ? Obviously missing only about 2 in 25 years retains that title in my case.

You would imagine that shareholder who felt soooo strongly would send a proxy.....

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Will you be going to the AGM this year now Ed Balls won't be there?

I didn't realise that my absence last year was because Ed Balls was not there.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I didn't realise that my absence last year was because Ed Balls was not there.

That was probably your absence the year before. It's easier to count the ones you do go to...

You would imagine that shareholder who felt soooo strongly would send a proxy.....

I gave it to somebody who then did not go so rather beyond my control don't you think ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I gave it to somebody who then did not go so rather beyond my control don't you think ?

So your proxy didn't bother to go either! You couldn't make it up...

I might send a proxy to the membership meeting. Perhaps Diane?

That was probably your absence the year before. It's easier to count the ones you do go to...

Obviously you are at a loose end tonight and are embarking on one of your tedious multi posting on a thread sessions so leave you to it as already stating that missing 2 in 25 years has resulted in the stupid pointless remark quoted above.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Obviously you are at a loose end tonight and are embarking on one of your tedious multi posting on a thread sessions so leave you to it as already stating that missing 2 in 25 years has resulted in the stupid pointless remark quoted above.

I made it 7-7...

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Not sure. I'll announce my intentions nearer the time. Are you going Diane?

Yes I'm intending to go, we both bought away memberships so interested as to what changes are being made next season

It would certainly be interesting to know how many of the 7,000 have so far been successful in obtaining tickets and on how many occasions. 

How many have been successful every time, twice, once or not at all? Unfortunately, I don’t suppose they’ll be able to tell us about unsuccessful attempts so it’ll be difficult to judge exactly how well the system is working. For instance, some of the 7,000 may be yet to try and obtain any tickets. 🤷‍♂️

......DELETE THE ELITE..... ......DELETE THE ELITE..... ......DELETE THE ELITE..... ......DELETE THE ELITE..... ......DELETE THE ELITE.....