Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

Football index

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

what that you claimed anyone in the UK could sign up - which was a lie

that you had to watch via a VPN - which was a lie

that folk had to spend hours searching for a stream - which is a lie

I am happy for any of the self righteous sisters to point out where what hand crank said is not a lie

and here are hand cranks very words (lies) in respect of the above

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game?

I have explained why hand crank was lying, whether you accept that is up to you - but his lies still stand, irrespective of your gullibility

15 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Winko has been very patient through all your idiotic abuse...you are the liar. British Legion, Alcoholism  and France are the examples  .

From an observers point of view , with each word you make yourself look evermore  cretinous.

steady there. folk on here might mistake your lying for that of hand crank

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Do enlighten us all on that

You are the only person requiring  enlightenment.  If you remember correctly  ...YOU acussed me of accusing YOU of stealing from the British Legion....which I didnt. If you cannot recall this, I suggest a change of meds. Or better still a change of forum as I'm sure that , apart from their effect on your memory, the meds at least temper your paranoia. I have had enough of you now, i wipe you as I wipe my daily shoite from my arris.

Do us all a favour  and depart, you bring nothing but snark and discord, if this forum was a ship , you would be left, marooned on a deserted  island .

• Haha 1

How many times Bill, im NOT interested in that. I dont care, despite how many times you repeatedly bring it up im not bothered. 

Can you answer my point now please, regarding the ifollow screen grab, and youhr comments there in. 

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

It's what he does, it's what he is. A shoite stirrer, a dog in the manger. A carbuncle on the backside of this forum that requires lancing...a puss  filled buboe. A zit  , a pluke, a pimple. 

now you definitely are sounding like hand crank 🤔

Just now, Bill said:

Wcork's post looks truthful and honest to me. Based on my personal experience and view of you. 

Therefore by default, following your logic vw must be telling the truth too! 😊 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

How many times Bill, im NOT interested in that. I dont care, despite how many times you repeatedly bring it up im not bothered. 

Can you answer my point now please, regarding the ifollow screen grab, and youhr comments there in. 

so you are happy with hand crank repeatedly lying , well fair enough

now why not ask home to explain who he was  receiving a message from - and why it took so long

and maybe explain to those who have- posted on this subject why you are so obsessed with distracting from his lies

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Not very bright are you😁

I do not think thats in dispute. 🔆 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

That will be because you listen to the voices in your  head too much.

Maybe you should up your meds  again .

Paranoia is a be-atch, and makes one of you. 

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Everyone on here sounds like Winko.

To a lunatic.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

so you are happy with hand crank repeatedly lying , well fair enough

now why not ask home to explain who he was  receiving a message from - and why it took so long

and maybe explain to those who have- posted on this subject why you are so obsessed with distracting from his lies

I dont think some one else (you) reposting another posters comments constitutes their repetitiveness. 

I have no view and hence no comment to make on that. 

Another swerve from you though. 

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

...YOU acussed me of accusing YOU of stealing from the British Legion....which I didnt.

or

"Winko has been very patient through all your idiotic abuse...you are the liar. British Legion, Alcoholism  and France are the examples  "

I have pointed out numerous times that van wink has accused me of stealing from my local British Legion branch. Something many on here will recall

Yet you now seem to be getting yourself confused with said hand crank. To the point of even bringing up previous accusations of his.

All rather too much of a coincidence some might think. As is the repeated use of the word 'meds' by 'both' wcanary and van wink.

However it is when this 'person' resorts to this type of language* I know I have better threads to be on.

Sadly others will have to expect other threads to be high jacked by this individual, whatever name he posts under

* A shoite stirrer, a dog in the manger. A carbuncle on the backside of this forum that requires lancing...a puss  filled buboe. A zit  , a pluke, a pimple. 

(is this really what this forum is about 🙄 )

34 minutes ago, Bill said:

A shoite stirrer, a dog in the manger. A carbuncle on the backside of this forum that requires lancing...a puss  filled buboe. A zit  , a pluke, a pimple. 

(is this really what this forum is about 🙄 )

Nope....its what you are about.  

looks likes hes vanished again. 

Cant see anyone supporting his views or him. funny that! 

I'm not sure why @Bill is so keen to double-down just because his eyesight is getting poorer, presumably with age but i'm not privy to that.

Also really funny that he still thinks everyone is the same poster. 

So can we now take it that winky and wcorkio are the same poster based on what City1st has posted earlier ?

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So can we now take it that winky and wcorkio are the same poster based on what City1st has posted earlier 

Like Brexit wont happen, masks have no effect on covid spread etc?

I would have thought  your years on the job would have taught  you what a pair of red herrings  smell like Tillo.😇

Ever since he first accused us of being one another we have been syncing our style , use of insults etc  . It's a merry dance....only bilious doesnt realise that he's  the puppet. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Like Brexit wont happen, masks have no effect on covid spread etc?

I would have thought  your years on the job would have taught  you what a pair of red herrings  smell like Tillo.😇

Ever since he first accused us of being one another we have been syncing our style , use of insults etc  . It's a merry dance....only bilious doesnt realise that he's  the puppet. 

He's only interested in abusing other posters, judging by the way his posts are deteriorating I suspect he has been abusing himself rather too much of late.

10 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'l missed all the fun 🤦

Not really just his usual abrasive abusive nonsense backed up with delusion as ever.

Having read this last page, I had to check that it was referring to Football Index, anyway, it’s gone bust. 

I see there’s now (bit late?!)  debate about how they should be or should have been regulated - as a stocks & shares investment provider or as a gambling business.

For those who had a flutter on there, what did it feel like - betting or investing?  or maybe a third option - like just playing a game with a bit of cash attached a la National lottery or World Cup sweepstakes.

Edited by GenerationA47

Came for football index > found middle aged men squabbling over nothing. Standard Pinkun forum.

I stuck £10 when I was bored one day in the first lockdown. I think I checked it about 3 weeks ago and it was down to £6. How did it feel, to be honest it didn't appear to reflect any reality and I'm not sure what the algorithm was for the actual stock. It didn't really offer the immediate high that people who are into gambling might enjoy. I doubt it was possible to make any money from it. On the surface looked like it might be fun but just wasn't. 

• Like 1