Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

team against burnley?

imo we should keep the same side apart from safs, who''s suspended isn''t he? and charlton.  worthy took a big gamble switching robbo to the right wing  (obviously to keep tonge quiet) and playing charlie back in midfield, but the game plan was to sit back and catch ''em on the break which we did by all accounts and fair dues to worthy it worked a treat. horses for courses, at home charlie will offer v.little going foward and robbo is best backing drury and hucks up when they attack down the left side.  here''s my line up, given fitness and availability.                                                                                                    green                                           colin                     the doc                                       flem                     drury

dicko                   jarrett                                          robbo                  hucks
                                                                        ashton                                        mcveigh

McVeigh went off with what looked like cramp, so I expect him to start V Burnley. McVeigh did work very hard V Sheff Utd so cramp was expected, seeing as he had to cover right midfield, as we didn''t play anyone there to protect Colin, who played very well conisdering he was so exposed all of the time.

As for Safri, he will start V Burnley, so I fully expect the same line up. McKenzie came off the bench and played well, so might be pushig for a starting place, but I don''t think he will get it yet.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

When is Jason Jarrett due back??

[/quote]

i know this will annoy you paul but,

HOPEFULLY NEVER

Same team for tomorrow, even if etuhus fit i''d stick with charlton.