Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Madness at Peterborough station

Three sets of supporters arriving at the same time, hope our lot behaved themselves, be a shame to spoil a perfect day

If I were an Ipswich fan I'd be too embarrassed to get involved in anything with a couple of premier league clubs fans...

• Haha 1

Can't believe there would have been many of ours there causing trouble. Maybe a couple winding up the sc*m with a few shouts but I would wager it was mainly Ipswich and Newcastle and also mainly handbags! Should be interesting when we are at West Ham in 2 weeks time!

1 minute ago, splendidrush said:

Have 1p5wich got any fans?

they are bigging themselves up for taking 4,000 to Peterborough!

God, they really are pathetic. Almost like they're looking for excuses to have fights because their team is well and truly in the doldrums.

It sounds as though the tear up later on in the day was just Newcastle and Ipswich. Very odd. Apparently there was trouble in Ely earlier on that also involved Norwich fans.

The funniest thing on that post on TWTD is when the next train came through and they all started singing "one Bobby Robson" in unison. Bizarre turn of events!

Edited by BobLoz3

Ely no particular problems on 11.09  Cambridge train but a packed platform chock with happy geordies.  Not many on 17.35 return, on arrival at Cambridge a few numskulls waiting for the Ipswich train getting **** after draw at Peterboro. 

Saturday week for the West Ham game the trains to Stratford/Liverpool Street will be rammed with standing room only i have little doubt as the rail network have form for continuing to sell tickets well beyond capacity. Add to that the Scum are at home that day so it does not take a lot of working out the hostile atmosphere as we pick Scummers up at Diss and Stowmarket not forgetting of course the usual few minutes stop at Scum station.

it seems the gist of this is that to ensure all other trains and fans moved according to schedule the farmhands had to wait

which is something they will have to get used to

.........being second class