Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Funniest Thing I Have Seen About Steve Bruce's Formation...

This was on the BBC comments after the match report. Big apologies if it has already been posted, but it did make me laugh... 

That’s right 5-3-1-1  Steve Bruce team formation

5 pints before the match
3 pies for lunch
1 match to manage cluelessly and win 
1 loss
Repeat regularly all season

Edited by First Wazzock
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Apparently he's on a six year contract (shivers)

Wise business  from Newcastle 😉

40 million plus wages, six, years, I'll write that again, six years. No wonder they are in trouble. :classic_blink:

Edited by wcorkcanary

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Wise business  from Newcastle 😉

40 million plus wages, six, years, I'll write that again, six years. No wonder they are in trouble. :classic_blink:

Even more so when they’re playing Championship football again next season.... 

Joelinton - looks like they’ve found their very own Naismith. When you spend £40m you should be in no doubt you’re signing a top drawer proven player, you don’t take a ‘punt’ with that kind of money. Early signs are that he will be one of the biggest money flops the Premier League has ever seen, makes me so grateful for what we have folks 🙏 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aggy said:

Even more so when they’re playing Championship football again next season.... 

they looked like they were playing Championsip football yesterday as well

2 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Didnt they give Pardew and 8 year contract then sack him the following season?

yep, that contract was meant to expire next summer!

No backbone at all feigned injury to be substituted will obviously up for a relegation fight.  He was toilet other big money signings Almiron was awful and the other Allen Saint Maximin looked remarkably like Yanic Wildshutt as a sub last week head down and charge.  Ashley opens the cheque book and buys rubbish, that midfielder on man U radar Longstaff was pretty poor.  One relegation spot sorted and Villa's expensive policy not exactly looking good.  

It's funny how last week I was hearing pundits and journos alike stating that "Joelinton looks a handful" and "Almiron has something about him"...

Yet more proof that most of these lunatics have absolutely no clue about players let alone football. Just because they're ex players, doesn't always mean they'll have fantastic insight! The journalists for the Nationals?? Even less insight for the most part!

I know it's only one win and that we shouldn't get too excited (same as we shouldn't have been too let down with a loss last week) but the signs certainly are encouraging. Only problem is, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to fly under the radar!

• Like 1