Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

Empty seats?

I’m counting around 17 empty seats in the corner stand between South Stand and River End. Such a shame when people can’t get tickets.

52888045-EE8A-4526-8433-7E97835E46C0.jpeg

People get ill, cars break down and sometimes more important stuff than football pops up at short notice. 17 is hardly a large amount.

• Like 1

Depending what time this pic was taken too, there were problems with entry for, I understand,  new season ticket holders, and their tickets not working. 

1 hour ago, king canary said:

People get ill, cars break down and sometimes more important stuff than football pops up at short notice. 17 is hardly a large amount.

And at this time of year loads of people are away on holiday. 

22 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

And at this time of year loads of people are away on holiday. 

To be fair you can argue if you know you're on holiday then put it on the buy back scheme. 

I had a quick look at the ticket site on Friday evening. There were four tickets available, two in the upper Barclay and two in one of the lounges. Could be worth checking regularly if anyone needs tickets for a game previously shown as sold out.

6 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

I’m counting around 17 empty seats in the corner stand between South Stand and River End. Such a shame when people can’t get tickets.

52888045-EE8A-4526-8433-7E97835E46C0.jpeg

Got the top of my head !

There are nearly always 4 in front of us ( front row lower Barclay ). They have season tickets but attend about 2 games per season 1 usually against the binners. Not sure how many they will turn up to this year but certainly weren’t there yesterday. 

Start of every season there are usually many empty seats. However, yesterday appeared very few. Surprised season ticket holders (two near me) who can not go to premiership games, can't not pass on the tickets. I believe there is even a charity fund raising option available.