Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Take that Lawrenson, Shearer, Nicolas and especially Savage

Savage doesn’t need to say anything. He’s just a dinosaur like the rest of them.

• Like 1

I feel like Savage just plays his role - he rarely appears on match of the day or other analysis type shows any more. Instead being kind of occasionally amusing on football phone ins. I don't really begrudge the occasional outburst from him, as he is just fishing for reactions.

Lawro and Shearer on the other hand I cannot stand. Both are being paid to provide insight to the game - but are consistently lazy, predictable and very focussed on the top 6. It will be incredibly satisfying to prove them wrong.

Lord Collingwood, Peter Beardsley, Sir Bobby Robson, Jimmy Nail, Sting, Ant and Dec - we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Alan Shearer can you hear me? Alan Shearer, your boys took one hell of a beating.

We know how well Teemu Pukki did in the Championship, but will he score enough in the Premier League? I don’t think so – I don’t think he will get 10 league goals this season.” Brilliant insightful analysis from Mark Lawrenson just last week.

Shame the" Shearer" chanting didnt feature in the MOTD highlights😃

Edited by Van wink

19 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

We know how well Teemu Pukki did in the Championship, but will he score enough in the Premier League? I don’t think so – I don’t think he will get 10 league goals this season.” Brilliant insightful analysis from Mark Lawrenson just last week.

10 days later and he's almost half way there.