56 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

The boy from Dereham Hopelessly out of position Lewis exposed and 1 0 down

Doesn’t work so well when he equalises within minutes. I would say keep trying but frankly you’re showing very little potential to improve your trolling so I’d just give it up.

3 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

The boy from Dereham Hopelessly out of position Lewis exposed and 1 0 down

9f68a75bbe74091945bab3e078381ee41c33b74e

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, East Rider said:

He had probably his best game for us last week and you know it!

Which only points to the fact that you are a bin dipper in disguise and a grade A C0(k to boot?

Now do us all a favour and s0d off back to your own sh1te team positioned down the end of our sewer pipe at portaloo road.

Do you know many bin dippers then who have a season ticket at Carrow Road and are members of The Gunn Club who also went to Liverpool plus will also be at Crawley and West Ham next week ?

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Do you know many bin dippers then who have a season ticket at Carrow Road and are members of The Gunn Club who also went to Liverpool plus will also be at Crawley and West Ham next week ?

....but if all he's going to do is criticize and complain perhaps he should give up his ticket and give it to somebody who will actually support the Team. 

....not asking too much is it?

• Like 2

Cantwell's ability lies in his exceptional movement off the ball. Probing/piercing runs. 

I'm not sure we'll see any mazy runs anytime soon, but he has a skill that's more effective. 

How many times has the ball been played in front of him at pace and he's dropped a shoulder and spun the last midfielder to leave the back 4 exposed? Quite a lot. 

He has a skill that's quite rare and requires a reading of the game and intelligence rather than keeping the ball for an inordinate amount of time. 

Yes the young man is doing well, has grown up mentally and physically it seems. And yesterday he got the goal we all wanted to see him get - no hanging back, instead a determined run into the six yard box to beat his covering defender and put the ball into the back of the net.

He isn't James Morrison, but he is Todd Cantwell, and I look forward to seeing whet else he can bring. 

• Like 2

He's a Premier League player. He's young. His form will dip at some point and when it does we stick by him rather than give out stick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

Cantwell's ability lies in his exceptional movement off the ball. Probing/piercing runs. 

I'm not sure we'll see any mazy runs anytime soon, but he has a skill that's more effective. 

How many times has the ball been played in front of him at pace and he's dropped a shoulder and spun the last midfielder to leave the back 4 exposed? Quite a lot. 

He has a skill that's quite rare and requires a reading of the game and intelligence rather than keeping the ball for an inordinate amount of time. 

Yes, there was one particular moment vs. Newcastle where he completely threw them by simply letting the ball run past him & surging into the gap, rather than playing the obvious pass to midfield. It turned defence into attack in an instant.

He's got a genuine footballing brain, which is a priceless asset.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Proper elite...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

No idea, but i'll start with one from the Gunn Club.

An individual who takes an unhealthy delight in being a divisive mickey taking prat when talking about a young lad from Norfolk playing very well, in the PL.

As Herman said, he is deep undercover. He must be very proud.

I think there will be a few Premier league scouts casting a curious eye over young Todd.......Come January, and if Todd maintains his current form, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's some cheeky bids from the upper echelons of the Prem.......A Maddison in the making.....

32 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I think there will be a few Premier league scouts casting a curious eye over young Todd.......Come January, and if Todd maintains his current form, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's some cheeky bids from the upper echelons of the Prem.......A Maddison in the making.....

I think January is a bit too soon. He's only just establishing himself in our team, never mind the Premier League. If he keeps this form up for the season, then maybe next summer there could be interest.

I think til1010's evidence should be scrutinised and weighed more carefully. For instance the trip to Crawley could just as easily be a reccy for a future league game. Nothing is ever as black and white as it appears....

2 hours ago, king canary said:

Ah the good old 'Waveny goes to games so his trolling is a-ok' argument.

Its a weird one that, in so many ways.

Edited by Van wink

Be fair, he does make up a sizable chunk of the crowd.

Tillo is waveneys  alter ego and vice  versa,  that's why he defends  him,  as normally he would not defend that kind of trolling.  Makes a change for him,  you know,  time off from ' researching ' players wives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, splendidrush said:

....but if all he's going to do is criticize and complain perhaps he should give up his ticket and give it to somebody who will actually support the Team. 

....not asking too much is it?

Ever considered you are the fish that takes the bait ?

I don't think that was said just a retort that because of the posting style he must be a binner without a shed of evidence to back that up.

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I don't think that was said just a retort that because of the posting style he must be a binner without a shed of evidence to back that up.

It comes up every time Waveney gets called out for being a **** on here. 

Also about 50 people a day get called binners on here and nobody leaps to their defence.

7 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I think til1010's evidence should be scrutinised and weighed more carefully. For instance the trip to Crawley could just as easily be a reccy for a future league game. Nothing is ever as black and white as it appears....

Also the river Waveney is like a border between Norfolk and Suffolk so if he's fishing it would be helpful to know from which bank...

image.jpg

Tom Daft

the last suffolk born player to score in the top flight

unfortunately by the time this photo was taken his career was almost over

as having lost his leg when a donkey cart ran over it

the local hospital sewed it back on

...................the wrong way round

10 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ever considered you are the fish that takes the bait ?

Maybe I take you all too seriously, it does raise the question, if all you do is wind people up on a Forum, how sad must your life be?