Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

How fickle?

I haven''t bothered with this board for a while, being completely bored with the whingers, the Worthy out-ers, the Fleming is at fault for everything-ers, even the Delia out-ers.

Came back on to have a look at the state of the board - seems like a lot of people have also decided to give it a miss, going by the lack of most of the (IMO) reasonable posters.

However, talk about fickle - 3 wins and suddenly Worthy is the Messiah again with many of the whingers. 

We are not out of the woods yet, it is still a very disappointing season, but it has been shown that with a little bit of luck and fewer injuries, we are as good as anyone in the league and more than capable of reaching the play-offs.

Hope there are a lot of people feeling somewhat guilty at their words and actions. Still, one loss and I am sure they will be back calling for our decent, loyal manager to be sacked.

See you at the Burnley match (well some of you, eh?)

Check through the Board, Dicky, there are still a number of us who don''t think that Worthy has what it takes to take us back to the Prem and keep us there. Three wins don''t equate to a good season so far; we should be in the top 6 of a very poor Divsion at the very least by now.  

So, three wins, and you crawl back out of the woodwork Dicky. Coincidence.....I don''t think so. Many reasonable posters did not wait until Norwich had their terrible start or slink away after two or three wins. Good prognosis was in place by such observers before the season started, based upon the lack of astuteness shown by Worthington last season and in the off-season.  As much as we all want the best for Norwich City, eventually that management deficiency will have to be dealt with if we hope to have a run of seasons in the Premiership.

I have been abroad for a period, missing the glorious Southampton at home, and a few away games. I am a Norwich City fan- and always will be, wherever, whatever and whenever. A manager isn''t for life, a player isn''t for life........the supporter will come and go........I will be there in spirit if unable to attend. We have 3 consecutive wins and, I''m ecstatic, but not entirely convinced.

The January transfer window will be the indicator of the intentions of this club- and whether the word success features in their vocabulary. I will be in attendance next season, come; "hell or high water!" but! I still have the right to air my discontent with the current performances of the squad, management,  including- the ''on occasion'' questionable attitude of the board. I am disappointed with the way things have gone, since the heady days of the ''City Hall'' celebrations, and was somewhat perturbed with the attitude of the club, who more or less were resigned to the fact of a short stay in the ''Top-flight''. Nigel has been a good servant to the club, he in my opinion- whether we make the play-offs and are, (with extremely good fortune) promoted, still think the time has come for his departure to pastures new. I like and respect the guy, but things have become somewhat stale- and I think he''s ''peaked'' as manager of NCFC, and personally- doesn''t have the necessary qualities to sustain a return to the Premiership. It''s my personal opinion, whether it''s politics, religion or whatever, it''s my perception of him and his 2 assistant coaching staff. Maybe others think differently. But then, I am Fick, and Fickle wiv it.........innit! But Mr Nigel, "computer says no!" AM I BOVVERED? DO I LOOK BOVVERED? ;~) Happy Hol''s y''all...... 

[quote user="Dicky"]

I haven''t bothered with this board for a while, being completely bored with the whingers, the Worthy out-ers, the Fleming is at fault for everything-ers, even the Delia out-ers.

Came back on to have a look at the state of the board - seems like a lot of people have also decided to give it a miss, going by the lack of most of the (IMO) reasonable posters. 

[/quote]

Oh dear Dicky...  I hope you don''t seriously expect any of us to believe that it''s a coincidence that you''ve decided to post (after weeks of silence) the day after a third consecutive win? 

I applaud the loyality you''ve shown to Worthy et al, but surely you re-emerging on this board to gloat over the ''worthy outers'' is as fickle as 1st Wiz''s apparent (yet entirely predictable) hypocracy!?

Check through the Board, Dicky, there are still a number of us who don''t think that Worthy has what it takes to take us back to the Prem and keep us there. Three wins don''t equate to a good season so far; we should be in the top 6 of a very poor Divsion at the very least by now. 

Check my post - I said many, not all.

Also, if you actually bothered to read what I put on there, you will see that I state this has not been a good season.

Oh dear, still the same old board and same old whingers.

I applaud the loyality you''ve shown to Worthy et al, but surely you re-emerging on this board to gloat over the ''worthy outers'' is as fickle as 1st Wiz!

Gloating?  Weirdo.

[quote user="LeedsYellow"][quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]

Oh dear Dicky...  I hope you don''t seriously expect any of us to believe that it''s a coincidence that you''ve decided to post (after weeks of silence) the day after a third consecutive win? 

I applaud the loyality you''ve shown to Worthy et al, but surely you re-emerging on this board to gloat over the ''worthy outers'' is as fickle as 1st Wiz

[/quote]

To Dicky and Leeds Yellow:

You pound of  ''flesh men'' confirmed all thats bad with posters like you. These boards had quitened down, and had become almost friendly of late until you returned.

Sad.

You were not missed!  You gloating....we are still no where near where we should be.....I think Mr Dicky if any one is fickle it is you. I am sure you have the sense to see this

See you at the Burnley game or will it be to cold for you?

OTBC

St.John

Everyone has said all my thoughts for me - amazing that you only reappear when the going gets good again.

Like wiz I am very happy with 3 wins and want it to be 4 tonight - but it does not change my view that we are very rtunate to be in such a weak leaguethat we are still in the play off race inspite of the mismanagement of the team and nor because of the management team.

Worthy still has a chance for promotion but I still do not think he is the manager to take us to the next level - that is staying in the prem.  Prove me wrong nige...

OTBC      

i dont think worthington is the messiah...

infact i think these last 3 games have proven just why we should get rid of him... he cannot motivate the team.. so hires some quack to do it for him.... Supposing the psycologist falls out with the club, or decides that he wants to work elsewhere... then Nigel has to motivate the team himself.. square 1 beckons....

anyway, the resent i havent posted at the boards much lately Dicky are due to a little something called "christmas" whats your excuse for going away until we start winning????!!!!

Worthington is not the man to take us to the next level.. he might get us promoted, and well done to him.. but his transfer record and ego arent strong enough to be that of a premiership manager.. compare even someone like Gareme Souness with Nigel Worthingon, in tems of attitude, ability, the strenght to admit a mistake... there u have a premiership manager, not a jumped up little hitler who blames everyone else but himself and attacks the fans through the media every chance he gets when it goes wrong

jas :)