Sign in to follow this  
rich

so what do we judge worthy by this season?

Haven''t been on here for a while, partly cos it took my computer a while to handle the new forums and partly because of the very circular area of conversations, three games without a win he must go, three games won he''s a genius.

My point is that it is clearly evident the team have picked up, but some would argue it isn''t enough. I''m wondering what you would define as good enough this season from worthy.

Is it a: promotion from the playoffs

b: making the playoffs

c: just misisng the playoffs

d: top half of the table.

to me anything less than a is a bad season and anything less than b should see worthy lose his job,anyone disagree.

Yeah, with the squad we''ve got, we should at least be making the play offs, And, assuming no injuries (touch wood) I think we should have the team to win these. A lot depends on whether we can keep Deano, or if we can''t what happens with the money made from his sale.

On paper, we SHOULD be where Reading are at the moment, but football doesn''t always work like that does it?  My expectations have changed and the club simply has to win the play-offs this season, if not, our best players will be off to clubs in the prem & then watch us really struggle next season.

id settle for 10th place or above now.. anything less should see him sacked, given the squad we have and the money we have spent...

jas :)