Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Snow Watch

Will tonights game go ahead. All i know is that here in north norfolk we have a covering of snow, but not much. Is there much in Norwich? The game is more likely to get called off because of safety in getting to the ground, because the pitch will be fine i think.

Any idea where most reliable information will be on whether the game is on?

I guess it is currently OK but will depend on today''s weather?

Keep your eyes peeled on this site''s homepage or the official site. Can''t see it being called off unless we get a heavy fall between now and tonight - I managed to negotiate Gas Hill with no problems this morning...

Currently sunny in the fine city.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

I managed to negotiate Gas Hill with no problems this morning...

[/quote]

You''re just showing off though :)

You all seem to have forgotten that City have undersoil heating - so the pitch will be perfect.

The only problem  that will stop the game going ahead is if it is decided that transport problems will be too great.

Budgie - You seem to forget that last time we used this (Brighton), it used so much power that it caused a power cut round the ground and the game was postponed for this reason instead. I also believe that this was the reason for the lack of power at Carrow Road last week against Southampton - not sure about how many of you are aware but most of Carrow Road lost power at some time.

[quote user="Slim"]

Budgie - You seem to forget that last time we used this (Brighton), it used so much power that it caused a power cut round the ground and the game was postponed for this reason instead. I also believe that this was the reason for the lack of power at Carrow Road last week against Southampton - not sure about how many of you are aware but most of Carrow Road lost power at some time.

[/quote]

Um, I don''t think the undersoil heating is electric! There''s a little boiler room between the ground and the river that provides the undersoil heating. It''s now next to the new block of flats, just to the right of the main entrance gates....

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]whatever the reason for the power cuts, they''ll be uproar if there''s no hot pies tonight.
[/quote]

You have your priorities  right !   Can`t see Delia   letting us down  ,  its going to be a mite chilly  down there !