Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Any last minute bidders for Pukki's shirt from the Liverpool game?

On 17/08/2019 at 14:12, Herman said:

Blimey. £2430. Well done to the generous soul who bought it😲👍

I see it was a bored 1p5wich fan that made a fake bid and then trolled the club.

image.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, CaptCanary said:

I see it was a bored 1p5wich fan that made a fake bid and then trolled the club.

image.png

Should have made this bin dipping troglodyte pay up!

What disgraceful behaviour that could only be perpetuated by someone with less than half a brain cell.

They have form as their local traders will testify. King Keano disappeared instead of paying his pledge on here but big hearted pink un posters made good for him. They are a stain on the football league.

When rivalry veers headlong into scumbaggery. Sad that people end up like that.

10 minutes ago, CaptCanary said:

image.png

What a ****. The only thing that happens with eBay is the seller can instantly offer it to the next highest bidder.

All they've done is waste precious time when they should've been out buying felt-tips in the 'Back to School' sales with their Mum.

I'd heard they attempted to do a similar auction for Norwood's penalty-missing shirt but eBay removed it under their 'offensive listings' policy.

2 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

What a ****. The only thing that happens with eBay is the seller can instantly offer it to the next highest bidder.

All they've done is waste precious time when they should've been out buying felt-tips in the 'Back to School' sales with their Mum.

I'd heard they attempted to do a similar auction for Norwood's penalty-missing shirt but eBay removed it under their 'offensive listings' policy.

Worrying thing is that it looks like this guy is a parent himself from his other posts!

1 minute ago, CaptCanary said:

Worrying thing is that it looks like this guy is a parent himself from his other posts!

I didn't dig that far and judged on the strength of the Tweet he must be about 12!

That makes him an even bigger ****.

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

Should have made this bin dipping troglodyte pay up!

What disgraceful behaviour that could only be perpetuated by someone with less than half a brain cell.

Be fair, it wasn't his day to borrow the half brain cell 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1