Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

So who wants it to snow now!

after some people saying they wanted the burnley game called off, after todays performance are you thinking again. A winable home game is just what we need and Burnley are no sheffield united.

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

"and Burnley are no sheffield united."

On current form they''re probably better aren''t they.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

We are at home, in form and Sheffield Utd are better than Burnley, but dont get me wrong it wont be easy.

Don''t go getting overly confident. This run of results could end as quickly as it started... not saying thats what I want as I''ve not felt this good about City for a while... just I''m not yet convinced this is it and everything is rosey again.

6 foot of the stuff get the game postponed gives the players extra few days off for 2 more games in new year then we can play Burnley later on in the season when we have a better pool of players to pick from(long as we keep Deano) and havent got to think about the next 2 games (knowing them muppets who run the game will make us play it in mid January when there is a free Tuesday though)

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Catch the mood. Everyone is up for it, play the game.[/quote]

Well said rudolph, at least someones got some sense.

[quote user="Islington Canary"]

Well One Railway have decided to cancel ALL services from London to Norwich today so that rules me out for the match tonight regardless of whether it goes ahead

http://www.journeycheck.com/one/

[:(]

[/quote]

Never Mind, i reckon tonight could be an anticlimazx.

[quote user="Islington Canary"]

Well One Railway have decided to cancel ALL services from London to Norwich today so that rules me out for the match tonight regardless of whether it goes ahead

http://www.journeycheck.com/one/

[:(]

[/quote]

Never Mind, i reckon tonight could be an anticlimazx.

I take it back, apparently they''ve only cancelled the services that run on the hour, the trains that go at half-past the hour are still scheduled to run. Albeit with severe delays!

I think I''ll wait to the very last minute before committing myself to the fun of a severely delayed train journey!!

Snow updates from the area would be much appreciated!

cant u get a train to Cambridge and then from there to Norwich Islington????? ok it might take a while longer but if it means taking ur seat at "carra Rud" at 7:45 then go for it!

jas :)