Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Well done greeno

i feel greenos making a mistake, much as im glad he said it.. he has a career to think about and with the world cup round the corner he has made a mistake i am sad to say.. i wonder if he will ever make the squad again if he stays here....

jas :)

Greeno does seem like a great bloke and is extremely important to us but I don''t understand (jas) why you seem more concerned with his career than our club? I''m not being facetious, just don''t understand this comment?

I think some people are kidding themselves about Greeno !    like they believe that if he  got an offer from a prem club he wouldn`t  have it away on his toes ....  

Greeno`s problem  is that he`s nowhere near good enough  to attract  offers from prem clubs, as for the international scene  , that IS a joke !!    he has a snowball in hells chance  of   Sven picking him   .

Greno`s statement that  he`s not looking   for another club    merely  illustrates  that HE knows that no clubs are interested in him !    he just lets in too many goals  , a lot of  which  would have been saved by any  self respecting  champ keeper ....     on a final note  , he is a defenders nightmare  ,  when the crosses  enter the box   there he is , frozen to the line  instead of coming out to intercept !  

i just think Green is replaceable already at the Club... where as Ashton isnt... if greeno wasnt replaceable id be fearful of him going and really pleased he ahs said this...

Also, as you say Greeno is a great bloke and deserves an international career.. realisitcalyl he isnt going to gat that here is he??? much as we want him too...

jas :)