Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

How Much Do You Deserve An Away Ticket?

I think you should be part of the elite loyal and faithful group if you've never been a sheep and had a proper pink Un meltdown about all the following ..

The Times interview, Nephew Tom, Ed Balls, Webber being a one trick pony, Farke being out of his depth, the Canaries Bond and this membership scheme.😡😠

Baaaaaa🐑🐏

Edited by nutty nigel

33 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

By the way Tilly, what score did you get?

No need to do it Dunc as apparently i have been classified as Elite or so i read on another thread.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

No need to do it Dunc as apparently i have been classified as Elite or so i read on another thread.

Yes, but elite what?

I do hope everyone who is suddenly so keen on letting new fans in for away tickets will be applying the same logic to their season tickets and calling for the end of the renewal window.

But away season ticket holders are loyal. Like season ticket holders they commit to spend hundreds of pounds however the season plays out.

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But away season ticket holders are loyal. Like season ticket holders they commit to spend hundreds of pounds however the season plays out.

Yeah but why do you get first dibs on them every season? Loads of new fans want to make that commitment but because you spent that last season you get first dibs next season...

18 minutes ago, Herman said:

I only got 6 points. Do I have to return my 4 West Ham tickets?

No, just 100 lines:

I don’t deserve these tickets and would like to apologise to everybody more deserving for taking what was rightfully theirs. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I did not take the test as I know that I am no more deserving than anybody else.......

Similarly, I didn’t take the test as I know I’m already better than everyone else 😉

How many league away games did you “do” last season?    More than 10 (1pt per game) That's 13 points

When did you go to your first away game?   Before that (nobody cares, the database doesn’t go back that far, 0pts)

Do you live in Norfolk?   No (0pts)

Do you have a home season ticket?  Not this season No (0pts)

How should fan loyalty be rewarded?  None apply to me !

New away fans should… Mop up the tickets for Burnley and Palace where we don’t want to go (100pts) although I see nothing wrong with going  to Burnley and Palace !

Finally, how do you feel about the new membership scheme?  if I WOULD GO THAT FAR -

1. Shameless money-grabbing by the club, preventing loyal fans like myself from getting the tickets I deserve for going last season when we were winning. Ben Kensell is the lovechild of Robert Chase and a binner. I want a refund. (100pts)
  2.  Overall I did not do very well, being an exile, although I spend more money following Norwich home and away !

Edited by SwindonCanary

43 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

How many league away games did you “do” last season?    More than 10 (1pt per game) That's 13 points

When did you go to your first away game?   Before that (nobody cares, the database doesn’t go back that far, 0pts)

Do you live in Norfolk?   No (0pts)

Do you have a home season ticket?  Not this season No (0pts)

How should fan loyalty be rewarded?  None apply to me !

New away fans should… Mop up the tickets for Burnley and Palace where we don’t want to go (100pts) although I see nothing wrong with going  to Burnley and Palace !

Finally, how do you feel about the new membership scheme?  if I WOULD GO THAT FAR -

1. Shameless money-grabbing by the club, preventing loyal fans like myself from getting the tickets I deserve for going last season when we were winning. Ben Kensell is the lovechild of Robert Chase and a binner. I want a refund. (100pts)
  2.  Overall I did not do very well, being an exile, although I spend more money following Norwich home and away !

Do you think I should have factored expenditure into the quiz? You’re probably right. Still, I’d have to weight it pretty heavily for you to make the cut as “deserving”.😉

2 hours ago, Herman said:

I only got 6 points. Do I have to return my 4 West Ham tickets?

Ha,  in your face Herman. I beat you by half a point.Can I have one of your West Ham tickets now?

Sorry Crabby, I sold 3 of them on to some lads from the East End I was working with. They promised they were City fans. 😀

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Sorry Crabby, I sold 3 of them on to some lads from the East End I was working with. They promised they were City fans. 😀

I hope none of them lose their trousers while running onto the pitch, you might get into trouble 😄😄😄

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, king canary said:

Yeah but why do you get first dibs on them every season? Loads of new fans want to make that commitment but because you spent that last season you get first dibs next season...

Next season I suggest the club apply a £50 "premium mebership" for the opportunity to renew season tickets. If you don't stump up the cash, you don't get the chance to renew. It'd add a cool extra million to the club coffers to support our self funding model. No loyal deserving season ticket holder could possibly object as they're helping secure the future of the club.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

3 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Do you think I should have factored expenditure into the quiz? You’re probably right. Still, I’d have to weight it pretty heavily for you to make the cut as “deserving”.😉

I think you'd have to include expenditure because some get their tickets at 'Codgers rates'....