Sign in to follow this  
norwichyellow

Chelsea ticket

On 16/08/2019 at 13:43, norwichyellow said:

I would like a seat for the Chelsea home game, Saturday week. Any ST holders that can't make the game? 

Go on the website every 1/2 hour they regularly go back on sale

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Go on the website every 1/2 hour they regularly go back on sale

Do returns go back online ? Didn’t realise that

24 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Do returns go back online ? Didn’t realise that

Not sure exactly how it works, but you might be right. We went on about lunchtime Friday and happened to notice it wasn’t sold out for Newcastle. There were 5 tickets in the community stand ( £30 each ) 3 in the main stand, think that’s what you call it ( £42 each ) and plenty of hospitality. I also know somebody who happened to walk in the ticket office on Wednesday on the off chance and got 2 tickets. Think you just have to be lucky but it does appear like returns go straight on. Hope that helps.

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Not sure exactly how it works, but you might be right. We went on about lunchtime Friday and happened to notice it wasn’t sold out for Newcastle. There were 5 tickets in the community stand ( £30 each ) 3 in the main stand, think that’s what you call it ( £42 each ) and plenty of hospitality. I also know somebody who happened to walk in the ticket office on Wednesday on the off chance and got 2 tickets. Think you just have to be lucky but it does appear like returns go straight on. Hope that helps.

It does, I’m not an away member but want to try to go to Crawley so if I don’t get any on weds I’ll keep looking online after

On 16/08/2019 at 13:43, norwichyellow said:

I would like a seat for the Chelsea home game, Saturday week. Any ST holders that can't make the game? 

As long as you’re not a cockney streaker, I’m sure 1 ticket will become available before then, good luck