Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Crawley tickets

Norwich City can confirm ticketing details for the upcoming Carabao Cup Round Two fixture against Crawley Town on Tuesday, August 27 (7.45pm).

Crawley have allocated us 1756 (1250 terrace, 506 seated) tickets for the cup tie and they will be priced at £10 for adults and £5 for over-65s and under-18s. Under-11s gain FREE admission with a full paying adult.

Tickets can be purchased via the following sales windows:

Priority window - Monday, August 19 (1pm)
Premier away members - Tuesday, August 20 (9am)
Standard away members - Tuesday, August 20 (1pm)
Season ticket holders - Wednesday, August 21 (9am)
General sale - Wednesday, August 21 (1pm)

Coaches will leave Carrow Road at 2pm on the day of the game and be priced at £26 with £1 discount for premier and standard away members and season ticket holders.

Be interesting to see how quick these sell out.

Probably will sell out because it is a new ground for so many.

Having done Wycombe, Rochdale, Torquay, Yeovil, Port Vale etc in this comp on Tuesday nights would I qualify for loyalty points? Or is it just games when we're winning the championship that count...

🙃

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Probably will sell out because it is a new ground for so many.

Having done Wycombe, Rochdale, Torquay, Yeovil, Port Vale etc in this comp on Tuesday nights would I qualify for loyalty points? Or is it just games when we're winning the championship that count...

🙃

Lol, we were at plenty of games last year ( Boro Birmingham Derby ) ( 8 in total ) long before it looked like we were going up. Done all those grounds you mention except Torquay with NCFC. Did you do Grimsby about 37 years ago in the league cup when it snowed ?

7 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol, we were at plenty of games last year ( Boro Birmingham Derby ) ( 8 in total ) long before it looked like we were going up. Done all those grounds you mention except Torquay with NCFC. Did you do Grimsby about 37 years ago in the league cup when it snowed ?

Yes, and stopped at the farm on the way up 🙃

Hopefully the club will be aware of the close proximity of Gatwick Airport to Crawley FC and lay on a fleet of 'subsidised' charter passenger aircraft from Norwich Hinternashnul. But only for those 'first dibs' 750 well deserved elite loyal supporters......

On the flight there and back and for every 10 mins airborne, canned aerosols containing cabbage water and the smell of greasy chips will be sprayed by airline cabin staff the whole length of the aisles of these chartered aircraft, just to let the elite travelling support feel right at home......😉 

Did you do Grimsby about 37 years ago in the league cup when it snowed ?

Mrs KG and I along with a couple of mates did that one but in 1971. Lot of fisher boys trying to cause trouble that night. Drew 1-1 and beat them in the replay. Long old drive in a mini.

17 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Yes, and stopped at the farm on the way up 🙃

Snap

On the way back thought it would be a good idea to go into Grimsby a bit to get fish and chips. Coach was surrounded and pelted with stones ( those were the days ). Coach was organised by us all from The Mustard Pot as it was then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Did you do Grimsby about 37 years ago in the league cup when it snowed ?

Mrs KG and I along with a couple of mates did that one but in 1971. Lot of fisher boys trying to cause trouble that night. Drew 1-1 and beat them in the replay. Long old drive in a mini.

Yep

See my reply to Nutty. You weren’t on our coach were you ?

Home of the 'Red Devils' - Bewbush Stadium

I shall be in the 'Bleachers' - some EFL Teams still have 'Safe Standing' thank God. Anyways anything Maggie did away with, the Big Red Blotch on the Tory Sea of Blue were never gonna agree to. 

To the Terraces and Beyond!! and a nice 0-2 win.....