Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Fowler anyone?

Apparently Worthers has moved quickly (and rather wittily (sp?)) to dismiss rumours of us being in for Fowler... [http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/4564590.stm]

Thoughts..?

[quote user="No Mad"]

Could anyone really have 80 houses?

[/quote]

If he bought a house ever month out of his wages, which is plausible, it would only take about 5 years - and I''m guessing some of the houses were pretty ramshackled when he bought them... Each to their own I guess...

Personally, I prefer CDs and DVDs - and baring in mind the gulf between mine and Fowler''s income it''s no surprise then that I don''t even own 1 house, let alone 80...

Well done to Nigel Worthington for putting this situation to bed.  Robbie Fowler is a spice boy who has earnt his millions.  He seems to be kicking around at Manchester City and has fell down the pecking order. (A fall from grace since his prolific years at Liverpool).  He doesnt seem to be pushing for contention either, which makes me wonder if he actually cares if he plays.

He is the type of player we do not need at Carrow Road.If he did come, it would be a sweetner for the departure of Ashton.  I would much rather have a younger and hungrier player in my team (Ashton) than a player who feels he no longer has to prove himself. 

Well done Nigel, on this situation and for riding the wave of hate you have had to endure.  City to beat Burnley tonight and to make the playoffs.  Keep Th FAith

No way, too injury prone, I''d hate to be paying 30 grand a week for him to be sat in the treatment room!

fowlers a property developer.. so although eh owns the houses he of course doesnt live in them...

we wouldnt want him anyway.. i think he will end up at mid table Championship clubs for the rest of his career.. but only those clubs stupid enough to pay his over inflated Wage bill... Ipswich then

jas :)

[quote user="Bob da Canary"]

I''d love to see Robbie at Norwich, he''s a class goalscorer and would do a great job in the championship.

[/quote]

I`ll bet you would Bob !    but  the only way Nigel  would sign up  that fat  flop   is with a gun at his head !

Isn''t he a fan of the old Columbian marching powder?

If not he shouldn''t have done that celebration way back when, cos thats

all I remember him for...been about 5 or 6 years since he was a

consistent performer in my opinion. Up ''till then his strike rate was

incredible, but hes nowt special these days.

He certainly was a top rate, classy striker when he was at Liverpool, but I believe he''s slid steadily downhill in ability ever since leaving the Reds. So no, it wouldn''t be a very good idea to bring him to Carrow Road.