Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Jarrett

''Jarrett in no hurry to return'' - good job too - we dont want someone who doesn''t want to be here.

You would think that somebody who has only been contracted to the club for 6 months of a three year deal (and who has done virtually nothing for us when he has played) would choose his words a little bit more carefully when talking to the press.He''s hardly trying to endear himself to the management or the fans.Play the kids who do want to be here and let Plymouth keep him I say.

On a more positive note , I thought WLY and Charlie were both outstanding last night but I am the only one who is worried about Jurgen Colin.The amount of possession he wastes is criminal and he seems to have resorted to the aimless long ball as his stock in trade.Still not sure about Robinson either - from a distance he looks like Steven Gerrard but unfortunately thats where the similarity ends.Is he really the sort of player thats going to take us to the next level ?

jarrett obviously feels happier working with pulis than worthy. read what you like into it.disagree with you about charlie. felt him and safs let burnley back into the match. also robbo is playing out of position of right side of midfield and does best in left central midfield backing up drury and hucks - he''s the best player there for city imo.

Completely agree with all of that Mav!

Jarrett has surely p*ssed on his own chips with his comments.

I think he thought he had come to Norwich on vacation, well done Worthy for moving him out.

He doesnt want to be here, plymouth want him, we didnt . So it seems obvious that we should cash in on a  player that cost us nothing. If he returned, he would unnsettle the squad, because he hasnt been around while weve been winning and wont want to be there. Worthy doesnt rate him and neither do i so we should sell him

Anyway, despite safri going we still havejust about enough option. Charltons been a revelation, Etuhu is average but could be a good signing, still have Robinson and Rossi J will have to play if neccesary. We will just have to sell Jarret and try and bring someone in straigh away. Reading the EDP it seems that Jarret wont return untill after the Preston game (is that right?) and we dont have a  league game untill January 14th (plymouth) to bring someone in. The only game we will be short is preston, but we will still have the 4 i mentioned.