Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Onel Hernandez Instagram... er?

Am I going mad or has someone hacked Onel’s Instagram page? Can anyone shed any light why all of his posts have disappeared and there’s now some random footballer in his place? Confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

FFE94C33-6683-4F66-9901-22CE7B04A75F.png

I noticed this a few days ago. All his posts have been deleted, he's no longer following anyone, the rest of the Norwich squad don't seem to be following him and there are photos of that random VfB Lübeck player. 

I was wondering if he'd been hacked or maybe he wants to 'take a break' from Instagram. Possibly the latter.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I noticed this a few days ago. All his posts have been deleted, he's no longer following anyone, the rest of the Norwich squad don't seem to be following him and there are photos of that random VfB Lübeck player. 

I was wondering if he'd been hacked or maybe he wants to 'take a break' from Instagram. Possibly the latter.

I’ve just tweeted NCFC about this, I doubt I’ll get a response but you never know. I’m quite puzzled. Even if he wanted to take a break, it wouldn’t explain the effort to delete all of his considerable amount of posts, his personal friends, and replace them with 5 pictures of some random footballer? Comments are locked also. It’s very strange...

15 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I’ve just tweeted NCFC about this, I doubt I’ll get a response but you never know. I’m quite puzzled. Even if he wanted to take a break, it wouldn’t explain the effort to delete all of his considerable amount of posts, his personal friends, and replace them with 5 pictures of some random footballer? Comments are locked also. It’s very strange...

Yeah, I agree, and was tempted myself to DM a random Norwich player to ask. 

The reason I thought it may be intentional is because the only Norwich player I can see following him is Drmic. The best explanation for that is that he asked them all to stop following him- otherwise, why would they have all done that en masse? 

And yet Norwich fans are still liking the random posts that make no sense from ‘his’ account? Weird.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Yeah, I agree, and was tempted myself to DM a random Norwich player to ask. 

The reason I thought it may be intentional is because the only Norwich player I can see following him is Drmic. The best explanation for that is that he asked them all to stop following him- otherwise, why would they have all done that en masse? 

It is strange that the players have all stopped following him. And of course if he wants to ‘delete’ his account then that’s entirely up to him. The only small issue is... it’s not been deleted. And there’s a random footballer in his place still posting, so it’s active. Bizarre.

3 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Yeah, but he isn't a Norwich player any more.

Still a key cog though.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, king canary said:

Still a key cog though.

Ha! 

Edited by Aggy

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Also, Todd Cantwell has created a new account after his one got hacked as well.

Hope Todd doesn't go back to his old hairstyle...... 

13 hours ago, Number9 said:

On Twitter, he said he had been hacked 

Most pacey widemen get hacked , he'll get used to it. If they're fouling you, you're worrying them.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

How is it so easy to get hacked? Seems to happen a lot.

Well, your Pinkun account is regularly hacked by some fella that is optimistic to the point of delusion.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:
15 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

How is it so easy to get hacked? Seems to happen a lot.

Well, your Pinkun account is regularly hacked by some fella that is optimistic to the point of delusion.

Yeah, I'd noticed.......

😎

This hacking of IG accounts happens a lot. It won't be the Lubeck player himself (it's Daniel Franziskus, by the way) but likely some demented fan.

Hopefully ol Argos will be up and running again soon.