Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 2

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nutty, you may have done this but is there a way of sending them a collective thank-you?

I gave my email address to Joe so that he could look me up on Facebook or Twitter to see the pictures etc. But he hasn't done so.

I'm really rubbish at Twitter so Rays Funds Twitter account has a very small reach. However the tweet was helped through Duncan, CSFfundraising and others who quoted it and found its way to Graham who I since found out is Graeme. He said he was happy to have helped.

The two guys had never previously met before this happened. Joe had come down from Newcastle and Graeme was more local, hence Jellytot was interrogating him about why he supported them🙃 It was a fun couple of hours in the pub with some great banter. All credit to them because this was on the back of a 3-1 tonking.

The joys of supporting football teams don't end at the final whistle. Some even start with that🙃👍

• Like 3

Don’t get on here so often these days, but when I do and log in to see a story such as that above Nutty, it’s lovely to remember what a great community we have here within the Pups, and it’s even lovelier that people take that on board and back it too. Thanks, as always, for what you do Nutty!

Unlucky Diane, but congratulations Fenway, must be one of our biggest Match bet wins?

• Like 1