Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Carabao Cup

Nice draw really. Good chance for some fringe players to stake a claim, and a game we should win

4 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Doubt it. Without looking at the others there will undoubtedly be sexier fixtures.

Newport v West Ham ?   banana skin

Now let's see how the club handles the tickets for this one. Small allocation at a new ground.

1600 on a terrace and a limited number of seats. Before anyone says we won't sell out remember over 1400 went to Wycombe last year.

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now let's see how the club handles the tickets for this one. Small allocation at a new ground.

VIP packages, Norwich International to Gatwick? 🙂

I find the Northern and Southern sections a bit strange - Villa and Leicester for instance are in the Northern section, but Norwich are in the Southern section? Last time I looked at a map.... 🤔

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

VIP packages, Norwich International to Gatwick? 🙂

Club could hold a 'raffle for the rabble' charging £25.00 a ticket for a lucky fan to fly down in "Where's he gorn?" Ed Balls vacant seat on the club chartered executive airplane?......Lucky winner will sadly bypass the superb Norwich Airport departure lounge (avoiding the £10.00 Airport development fee). Fly down to Gatwick, then a short trip to Crawley FC by car. Devour creamed mash, asparagus, glazed carrots and venison coupled with a decent pud, all washed down with a decent claret for a scrumptious scooby snack.....Watch game, short buggy trip back to Gatwick, strap in, back in Norwich for last orders.....Sorted.......Whilst the loyal Crawley departing travelling support haven't even made the M25..... 😉 

Will there be a separate membership scheme for Cup games ?

Youre missing a trick here Mr Ben you could charge us a cup membership fee of say £25 thus increasing your annual bonus by yet more money.

Joking aside I can't recall if the priority away membership said anything about away cup games. Could be interesting if they decide to just go to general sale!

44 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Joking aside I can't recall if the priority away membership said anything about away cup games. Could be interesting if they decide to just go to general sale!

O my gosh - I was only joking but it does refer EPL.

9 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Has the date been confirmed yet ?

Not yet but i assume you knew it is the week commencing 26th August so it looks like Tuesday 27th or Wednesday 28th.

18 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

1600 on a terrace and a limited number of seats. Before anyone says we won't sell out remember over 1400 went to Wycombe last year.

According to the EDP it is the Broadmoor Stadium. Not sure if that means you have to be criminally insane to gain entry...:classic_unsure:

9 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

According to the EDP it is the Broadmoor Stadium. Not sure if that means you have to be criminally insane to gain entry...:classic_unsure:

I excused David Freezer who wrote the article Purple as it is obvious he made a typo when it is the Broadfield Stadium.

33 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I excused David Freezer who wrote the article Purple as it is obvious he made a typo when it is the Broadfield Stadium.

Moor's the pithy......