Sign in to follow this  
Big Ginge

Forget Warnock. What game was Royle watching

Joe Royle''s Ipswich were second best all over the pitch and it was no surprise when a second goal arrived for the Tigers. (BBC Quote)

"I couldn''t be happier with the performance and I''d have been just as frustrated with one point and 2-0 was no reflection of the game for me." ( JoeCrying [:''(] Royle''s take on the game!)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4538026.stm

Next he will be telling us he has the best side in the division...........................again!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. These people can''t accept defeat graciously, can they. I should think BFJ is beginning to look nervously over his shoulder now, with the ever increasing threat of relegation looming. His rag-tag and bob-tail outfit couldn''t be relegated, could they? On a different note, I''m hoping we can start a loud and constant chant of Colin Banker, he''s a banker, he''s a banker! when Colin''s Blades ride into town - or something that sounds remarkably similar to that anyway! It would be nice to show the South Yorkshire charmer exactly what we think of his unsporting ways.