Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

New venue for away fans

"The Waterfront on King Street is to open its doors to hundreds of away supporters in the build up to home games at Carrow Road, starting from the match with Chelsea on Saturday August 24".

"The University of East Anglia Students' Union, which has operated the venue for more than 25 years, said up to 500 supporters can be accommodated inside."

https://www.pinkun.com/waterfront-on-king-street-away-fans-1-6213625

Should be fun.

Good job we're doing this in the Prem.

One game against Leeds, Ipswich et al and they'd have ended up closing indefinitely!

I am slightly annoyed, mind, as the outside bit is quite nice this time of year. Why have the home fans never been allowed in on match days I wonder?!

Let’s say 300/400 Man U fans need marching down to the ground, how many police will that take ? Presumably they’ll be walked across Carrow bridge ? 

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Let’s say 300/400 Man U fans need marching down to the ground, how many police will that take ? Presumably they’ll be walked across Carrow bridge ? 

299 of them will be from Yarmuff.....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Re-open the Ferry Boat!.....

Used to put on and play gigs in there back in the early 2000's...

I reckon when the moaning ol tw@ts across the road started complaining about music and noise that was the end of the Fez Boz...It was the people in those townhouse places by the river. We must have stopped doing shows there around 2004/5.

A shame.

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rustyboy said:

Wetherspoons opposite will be an interesting banter point pre match across the river!!

Ahh yes! Forgot about that. Should be interesting to see who can lob a pint across the river the farthest.

21 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Used to put on and play gigs in there back in the early 2000's...

I reckon when the moaning ol tw@ts across the road started complaining about music and noise that was the end of the Fez Boz...It was the people in those townhouse places by the river. We must have stopped doing shows there around 2004/5.

A shame.

😪 My life was never the same again post Open Letters...

1 minute ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

😪 My life was never the same again post Open Letters...

Yeah. Got really bad didn't it? You moved to London and appeared in a bloody Magners advert from what I can remember!

Ssssh! I really enjoyed your old band mate! One of the very few back then that resonated with me. After that slew of bands of that era just wasn't the same and then obviously the Boz closed. And is still just rotting. Last I heard it was suppose to become a trendy wine bar??

• Thanks 1

Just now, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Ssssh! I really enjoyed your old band mate! One of the very few back then that resonated with me. After that slew of bands of that era just wasn't the same and then obviously the Boz closed. And is still just rotting. Last I heard it was suppose to become a trendy wine bar??

Thanks dude. You can still find some of the stuff on YouTube. And actually, I have a link to SoundCloud where there are two newer songs we NEVER released... Ooooh eerrrr hey?!

To all other Pink 'Un members... Soz! We didn't have any songs about football.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Thanks dude. You can still find some of the stuff on YouTube. And actually, I have a link to SoundCloud where there are two newer songs we NEVER released... Ooooh eerrrr hey?!

To all other Pink 'Un members... Soz! We didn't have any songs about football.

You could have covered Love On The Terraces by Serious Drinking. Both football related and Norwich related.

4 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

You could have covered Love On The Terraces by Serious Drinking. Both football related and Norwich related.

I am not sure that the Serious Drinking boys would have appreciated what we did with it but, yeah, could have done! Haha!