Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Ashton MUST stay

We CANNOT sell ashton, with him on board we have a realistic chance of going up. We are 5 points off the play offs, winable games coming up and with others slipping up the play offs can happen. I am now certain that if we keep him we will be in the top 6 come May, if we dont we wont its that simple. I hope nigel and the board realise this, i was pleased to hear on radio norfolk today that the rumour going around is that we want 10 million. I cant see anyone paying it. So lets all go to church and wish for Ashtonto stay, i dont think he would ask to go so it is simple really, reject all bids and were going up. I hope! Come on dean guide us up and we will love you forever.

I agree - he was awesome at Sheffield, back in defence, on his own as a target man for the long ball, supplying accurate passes of various lengths. Perhaps he lacks searing pace, but with his body strength he is difficult to dispossess when bearing down on goal. He is just about the complete striker, and he''s 22! He made major contributions to all three goals at Sheffield.I fear that without him we shall be a much poorer side, and given that any new signings will need time to bed in I do not think that a play off place is possible. But with a rejuvenated Ashton and a team commitment like that against the Blades, then I am bginning to believe that a play-off place would not be impossible.

Best player Ive ever seen in yellow and green

Apart from eric cantona in Man Us old away kit

please dont sell him

if Ashton wants to go theres nothing we can do to keep him im afraid.. upsetting him is only going to make him not want to play for us and will affect his performances...

jas :)

A few banners in the crowd on Monday might help - you know, PLEASE STAY DEAN,  that sort of thing.

Any attractive young women who might care to run on in the buff and give him a big smacker? Okay it''s cold, but you can keep your trainers on...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

if Ashton wants to go theres nothing we can do to keep him im afraid.. upsetting him is only going to make him not want to play for us and will affect his performances...

jas :)

[/quote]

He doesnt want to go, but wont say no if we accept a bid from a big club. So dont accept a bid norwich, wait until the endof the season and see where we are then.