Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Currently 16th In The Table.

Brilliant. Chelsea move us up being 4-0 down. Just shows our result wasn't so bad. Very sloppy passing by Chelsea 

After watching ITV news I feel I am going to get fed up hearing Frank Lampard's name again this season.

Whoopee-do :classic_biggrin: Above FLC (that's Frank Lampard's Chelsea for the uninitiated) already ................

I said as soon as FL joined Chelski, that they would get relegated.  Even more certain now.  FO Ambramovich!

Just how naive is Chelsea's defence?

Losing away at team of multi-million pound footballers too on their first day of the season.

Ooops.... Wrong team.

• Haha 3

Have to say it is a little odd how it’s only us that has been given all this ‘defend like that and they’ll be relegated’ stuff, when we have have 4 sides beneath us and only one of us played the European Champions....

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

We have nothing to worry about this season, been sitting around with our feet up this weekend and moved up 4 places in the process. This is so easy!

18 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Have to say it is a little odd how it’s only us that has been given all this ‘defend like that and they’ll be relegated’ stuff, when we have have 4 sides beneath us and only one of us played the European Champions....

I think the perception is slightly different from the pundits and for the wrong reasons.

They praised Villa's performance even though they kept everyone behind the ball and still lost 3-1, against a weaker side than we played.

We created a lot more, unfortunately didn't take it, at Anfield which, certainly last season, was a much more difficult prospect than Spurs, and only conceded one more goal playing attacking football.

Oh please stop talking about the pundits,...they only talk Sh!te....:classic_unsure: ...I just hope ncfc do the thing on the pitch against their beloved NUFC on saturday...but even then  I won't listen to their drozzle