Graham Paddons Beard

Norwood Digs Out Pukki and Max

Another low from a Binner . Someone called Norwood attempting to ridicule two premier league players from his lofty heights in Division 3. 

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a Pro openly going for a fellow Pro on social media ?  

Beating Burton must be his high point to be fair .  

89618632-C24D-403F-BAD3-2CB9940BC768.jpeg

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

Not really going for them is he? He seems to be alluding to the fact they got drunk together and he can’t remember all of the conversation. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Not really going for them is he? He seems to be alluding to the fact they got drunk together and he can’t remember all of the conversation. 

This

11 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

If that is what he is saying - and I am no emoji expert - then I take it all back 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

31 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Lots of people on twitter reacted

The sun will rise tomorrow, rain is wet, and sugar is sweet. Any more surprises?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Don’t think he’s having a go at all - nowadays people will deliberately take things the wrong way if at all possible.

WTF do you mean by that? 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The inference on the tweets was that he tweeted it when we were losing and he was enjoying it....

I also read it as he was drunk and couldnt remember, what time was the tweet sent

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Don’t think he’s having a go at all - nowadays people will deliberately take things the wrong way if at all possible.

Except he tweeted it when we were 4 nil down.

Yeah he made digs all night but baring in mind hes a league 2 journeyman he has to endear himself to the Suffolk lot somehow.

He tweeted that when we were 4-0 down, clearly taking the p, and then did another tweet shortly after criticising Pukki and his lack of work rate. ****.

Edited by Excited Canary

Who cares what an Ipswich player says/tweets?  We are playing against the best teams in the country in the highest profile league in the world. Let them enjoy their tittle tattle about us this season, while we pit our wits and our not inconsiderable talents at the top table, while they feed off scraps from the floor of L1.

• Like 1

Surely mickey taking is just that. And if he was, and there seems to be evidence with the beer emoji that he meant something else, I don't see the difference from this and our Lotus video.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Surely mickey taking is just that. And if he was, and there seems to be evidence with the beer emoji that he meant something else, I don't see the difference from this and our Lotus video.

Agree  100% grandadio,  is life worth living If we can't give each other a little tickle now and again.  

Even if he was having a bit of a dig, what's wrong with that?

So it's ok for us to release a Lotus promo with a yellow car overtaking a blue tractor, but when they give a little bit back it's out of order?!

So we like rivalry, but only from our side now?

Everyone wants to be offended, but only selectively.

Stop being a victim.

• Like 1

No mark binner who hasn't yet scored for his new scummy club, tries to endear himself to the Ipswich "faithful" with bizarre, unprovoked digs at players that are 100 times better and won a division he has never been good enough to play in, last season.

Straight out of the Lambert playbook that one - doesn't matter how much ****e you serve them on the pitch - have a few high profile spats with your bigger Norfolk neighbours and the dimwits will lap it up unquestioningly. Lambert achieved something like 4 wins in 40 games... but they can't stop tugging themselves off over him because he invited a few "legends" to the training ground and had that hilarious Hollyoaks level drama on the touchline whilst we were spanking them on the pitch.

Lambert has obviously given this Norwood fella a tip about good PR being better than good performances when you're in deepest darkest suffolk. They're too thick to see through it.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1