Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Someone help me!.

There are spooky reasons why I do threads supporting other teams we''re about to play, most posters know why, but sadly some do not.

The only clue I can give without causing untold damage to City is 4 out of 4.

However other posters in the know, can enlighten my doubters without affecting the potency of my spellcasting.

The REAL truth should be told.

I deserve that at least!.

The only thing you deserve 1st Wazzock, is a long break from this board, and believe me, so do we. I  have never heard so much drivel spoken since Brian Hamilton was Manager

Wiz,

I appreciate your sacrifice but also your dilemma.

You will probably enjoy personal relief if Leicester win on saturday as the spell will be broken (unless you can find a handsome prince to smack one on you).

On the other hand you might like to see City progress, particularly as you have recently swung back in favour with the manager and don''t want to have to change your mind again.

''Double, double, toil and trouble

Fire burn and cauldron bubble''

What a tortured soul you are, and no, the weather plays no part as postponements do not count. Just stir your pot and keep your nerve and we will all live happily ever after.

Love

Rudolph.

ive heard quite a lot of drivel from worthy but forgive him cos he seems to be able to get the job done at this level. we are very lucky paul mcveigh didnt leave in the summer.  i fear for the balance of the team if worthy does not sign any more creative players and wly leaves in the summer.

Just think Wiz if you continue with the false prophesies for each game and we keep winning you will go half a season with some people thinking you have turned against the club/team! Most of us know different

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

There are spooky reasons why I do threads supporting other teams we''re about to play, most posters know why, but sadly some do not.

However other posters in the know, can enlighten my doubters without affecting the potency of my spellcasting.

[/quote]

We could tell people the reason behind your negative posts but, to be honest, it''s funnier not to!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]And I''m not either,in fact I''m alerting the Norfolk border guards to refuse you entry for the next home game

[quote user="Ashwood"]The only thing you deserve 1st Wazzock, is a long break from this board, and believe me, so do we. I  have never heard so much drivel spoken since Brian Hamilton was Manager[/quote]

Ok Ashwood and other non believers...................Come on you Yellows.

Its not my fault when it all goes wrong at Leicester now....its yours.

Don''t say I didn''t warn you posters!.

I am not quite sure what you mean. I know that you started with saying "Come on Crewe" and we won. So you did it again with Southampton, and we won, and so on.

Can i also say, i think it is ridiculous how people treat Wiz. This is a message board for anyone to come on and express THEIR views or opinions. Just because those views dont agree with your own doesnt mean he deserves a break from the board. Wiz offers another side to it, the forum would be boring if everybody thought the same.

You''re right on two counts, Northern.

Firstly, for us superstitious types, since Wiz started going for a win for the opposition we''ve won each match - long may it continue!

Secondly, the Wiz seems as mad as a box of frogs (in the nicest possible way, Wiz!) but this Board would be a lot duller without him! People take it all a bit seriously at times.

Well I am not at all superstitious.........But I have have worn my XXL ''Wallace & Gromit'' boxer shorts since the victory 4 games ago. I''va actually spot-welded the elastic to my ever-expanding girth. Unfortunately, a "BIO-HAZARD" 50metre exclusion zone plus and an armed guard cordon has now been set up around my personage.......... I need the toilet badly.........anyone get an angle-grinder for Xmas I could borrow?

I hope we don''t start another losing streak just because of my selfish attitude in wanting to use the dumpster!!!!! Oh Dear! I am in  kerfuffle! What do I do?  Sorry must DASSSSsssssssssshhhhhhhhh oh noooooo! PWHOAR DEAR ME!  Anyone get a steam cleaner with power lance for Chrimbo? Squelch, squelch, squelch......... ;~)   

So, fresh back from buying all the bread with the rest of his peer group this snowy morn and Wiz thinks he has squirmed his way out of this one and shifted the blame onto others for a potential slip up. No such luck, Wiz.

Your electronic cantation was a powerful and heady mix of rant and rave and only a total and impassioned missive on behalf of Nigel and the boys could hope to lift it.

However, the comments you make will be taken into account and will mitigate against you so that for the Preston game you will be asked for ''undiluted support'' for the opposition rather than something around 90% as at present.

It is your own fault for going over to the dark side before the Crewe match and now you are paying the price of co-posters with no sense of humour, a ridiculous propensity towards personal insults (try and do better) and a Vicar unbelievably lacking in faith: and at a time of miracles and all.

Just enjoy the attention wand wagger and stop whinging.

if you want to cast negative spells wiz, then that''s your choice, but a line should be drawn when you try to get others to support you - why? you''re subconciously getting posters to link into your spell, when asking other posters for support because some posters who come on think you''re having a go at city and then have a go at you in turn.  this could make the spell stronger, or it could mean you are deliberately trying to attract the energy of posters to feed off, vampire style.imo, cast your spell and be prepared for the slagging off by unknowning posters or don''t do it.