Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Krul

Exceptional performance, and exceptional leadership. Farhmann's challenge seems to have bought the best out of him.

Discuss. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Exceptional performance, and exceptional leadership. Farhmann's challenge seems to have bought the best out of him.

Discuss. 

His post match interview was telling. They are his young lads. Phlegmatic Dutchmam. 

4 minutes ago, Ramrod said:

His post match interview was telling. They are his young lads. Phlegmatic Dutchmam. 

Brutally honest, yet also very positive.

Good things growing at Carrow Road - let's hope the footballing Gods are with us this season. 

9 minutes ago, Ian said:

Farhmann's challenge seems to have bought the best out of him.

Plus he should have benefited a lot from actually having a good, full pre-season for the first time in years.

• Like 1

Krul was excellent. Anyone calling for him to be dropped after tonight needs their head checking (and also probably didn't see much of Fahrmann in the preseason games).

Loved his interview. 

We did look a bit lost when he was trying to play the ball out of hand, something we did really well last season. Also appeared to be an issue in the pre season friendlies.

Presumabaly a lot of this is down to the new rules but its something we need to look at.

Edited by Van wink

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Loved his interview. 

We did look a bit lost when he was trying to play the ball out of hand, something we did really well last season. Also appeared to be an issue in the pre season friendlies.

Presumabaly a lot of this is down to the new rules but its something we need to look at.

Me too, thought his interview was excellent.

I think he decided that it was too risky to experiment with the new rule at Anfield, given the way it was going and decided to play it safe by kicking long.  I suspect we will see more playing out short as the season progresses - and we have Klose or Zimmermann who are more comfortable on the ball.

Agreed, bloody great game. No goals his fault and some great saves. Keep it up. 

53 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Me too, thought his interview was excellent.

I think he decided that it was too risky to experiment with the new rule at Anfield, given the way it was going and decided to play it safe by kicking long.  I suspect we will see more playing out short as the season progresses - and we have Klose or Zimmermann who are more comfortable on the ball.

And DM's to receive and pass it.