Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On Leicester!.

The Leicester Foxes will hammer us Saturday, have no fear of that.

They are simply light years ahead of us (who isn''t?) in quality, passing and management skills, in my opion their supporters put US to shame as well!.

Until we start losing on a regular basis, we will never get rid of that twerp Worthington, and we all want that don''t we?.

After 4, yes 4, straight wins, enough is enough!, thats why I say  ''Come on you Fosse'', we were a terrible bloody team last night, two LUCKY goals disguised our poor side and the damn useless players who will get us relegated if we carry on like this, sod off Worthy, now!.

I am trying to Hex the oppo (like I did on the last four ocassions Rudolph[:D]) but I am struggling with this one, so sod it.............Come on Leicester, win this one for me.

[;)][;)]

You disgust me Wizard. Not only backing the opposition AGAIN but also belittling our current form and slagging off our loyal fans.

If the year of Norwich fans ends on a sour note this coming Saturday I only hope you will feel satisfied with yourself.

Of course I will feel satisfied Rudolph, another prediction will have come true.

And thats what gets to you doesn''t it?, I''m right, you''re wrong.........again!.

You say I disgust you, well the feelings mutial pal.

Come on Leicester..........again!.

[;)]

Of course I will feel satisfied Rudolph, another prediction will have come true.

And thats what gets to you doesn''t it?, I''m right, you''re wrong.........again!.

You say I disgust you, well the feelings mutial pal.

Come on Leicester..........again!.

[;)]

im sorry 1st wiz, iv been reading ur posts countless times over the past and respected many of them, but...  this one has really wound me up. 

i couldnt believe what i was reading!! i know its wrong for me to reply to this and i should have just rose above it and wiz ur probably laughing at the intended reponses your getting,

but i must say how ever you can call yourself a Norwich City Supporter and Lover, completely baffles me.

I too have read some of your posts and refuse to rise to such opinionated, ill informed drivel.

But this one has got my goat up.

"Sit down, shut up, sit down shut up."

I wish the moderators would start screening absolutely pointless remarks from Wizard in future.

Well done Norwich for a lucky win against Crewe, a superb performance against Southampton, what sounded like a great performance against the Blades and a fairly good performance last night.

See you all at Leicester - five on the spin !!!

Please Harry Potter, finish off the Wizard for good. He''s very boring.

Would someone please explain to Cheeky Monkey and NCFC, the reasons for my posts supporting other teams we are about to play, I''d like to myself, but I mustn''t break the spell!.

But other posters can explain without doing any damage.

4 out of 4 hello.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Would someone please explain to Cheeky Monkey and NCFC, the reasons for my posts supporting other teams we are about to play, I''d like to myself, but I mustn''t break the spell!.

4 out of 4 hello.

[/quote]

Yup Wiz !     Can`t understand why some posters  take it all so seriously !     

your hex is to pretend to support all our opponents   ,  since its worked  for the last 4 games  who are we to  complain  ?   [6]

4 out of 4 hello.

[/quote]

IMO you''re the psychologist bloke Wiz!  Come on, admit it!

4 out of 4 hello.

[/quote]

First troll has dangled his rod into the icy waters and come up with two huge bites.. How do you keep coming up with the goods?!

NCFC, Cheeky... Rudolph and Wiz have a little thing going, Wiz said he wanted crewe to win, and as you know we won. So rudolph asked him to pledge his support for Southampton for the next game, and we won. And so on and so on... Its four out of four now for the team Wiz doesnt want to win. It seemed as though this one was the most tongue in cheek, but anyway, thats the long and pointless story.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...all I can say is that hopefully the replies are being written in a sarcastic vein and we''ve all missed the point completely - but I don''t think that they are.   Never mind Wiz, better luck next time!

Im afraid this post is sarcastic. Mr Wiz got lucky by geniunely posting for the opposition to win, and City won instead. SInce then he''s posted an apparant opposite of what is supposed to happen in an effort to maintain the supersition that once done, City actually go on to win.

Or something like that!

Please , please , please , 1st Wazzock, book yourself in for a short weekend break at a nice hotel in Hellesdon - I really think you deserve it. And more to the point, WE deserve a break from your monotonous drivel.

[quote user="Ashwood"]Please , please , please , 1st Wazzock, book yourself in for a short weekend break at a nice hotel in Hellesdon - I really think you deserve it. And more to the point, WE deserve a break from your monotonous drivel.[/quote]

god forbid ashdoufus. the wizards hex will work!!

Wizard is a top poster, end of story. No wizard on board then this board wouldn''t be as entertaining. His posts whether they are tounge in cheek or are his true feelings being vented are posts that create great debate. Keep it up Wiz.

Come on Leicester

Come on Preston

Come on West Ham

Give as a hell of a beating.

Ipswich for the play offs

Argentina for the world cup

first wizzard , more like first pillock, what a complete idiot you are, no way are you a norwich city fan, because no true fan would ever even think about wanting our opponents to beat us let alone  saying it on these boards .The best thing you can do is stop winding every one up, and go on the cardiff boards, or the crewe boards, or the sheff utd boards , just get off these boards and leave it to the real fans to view their opinions. OTBC

[quote user="nickyboy"]first wizzard , more like first pillock, what a complete idiot you are, no way are you a norwich city fan, because no true fan would ever even think about wanting our opponents to beat us let alone  saying it on these boards .The best thing you can do is stop winding every one up, and go on the cardiff boards, or the crewe boards, or the sheff utd boards , just get off these boards and leave it to the real fans to view their opinions. OTBC[/quote]

As this is your first post Nickyboy I''ll give you a tip:

Try reading all the posters posts properly on this subject, you''ll then get an idea as to what is really going on here.

You might just be surprised, and you may even apologise, but I doubt you''re capable of that trait!.

Wiz 1 said

first wizzard , more like first pillock, what a complete idiot you are, no way are you a norwich city fan, because no true fan would ever even think about wanting our opponents to beat us let alone  saying it on these boards .The best thing you can do is stop winding every one up, and go on the cardiff boards, or the crewe boards, or the sheff utd boards , just get off these boards and leave it to the real fans to view their opinions. OTBC[

As this is your first post Nickyboy I''ll give you a tip:

Try reading all the posters posts properly on this subject, you''ll then get an idea as to what is really going on here.

You might just be surprised, and you may even apologise, but I doubt you''re capable of that trait!.

This is correct Nickyboy, do your homework and if you can''t then um.....go and do your homework or you''ll go to bed without any supper.

this is the most sarcastic thread ever, or like others have said, people have got to start reading the threads properly! its amazing how many people dont do this.keep up the good work (Hex? lol) Wiz!