Anyone know anything about this mob? Offering a week's free trial, but unfortunately doesn't say if they're showing the game tonight. If they are might give it a go.

(Actually just checked. According to Live Soccer TV it's on their schedule. Still be interested to know if anyone knows if they're any good.)

Edited by ron obvious
Update

Ron, have you got any kind of 'cable' TV service? Virgin? Sky?

The game tonight will be on Sky One.

Cheers BL3, but cable?? Out here??!!Ā Ā :classic_biggrin:Ā We've just about got leccy (till the wind blows anyway ...)

Got a smart telly, a pc & a mobile phone (with occasional reception in one part of the house!). Got Freesat, but Sky1 encrypted on that of course. The great search begins ...

Ā 

Ron, if you've got a friend who has Sky you could always get on their Sky Go account and watch it live that way šŸ™‚

1 hour ago, ron obvious said:

Anyone know anything about this mob? Offering a week's free trial, but unfortunately doesn't say if they're showing the game tonight. If they are might give it a go.

(Actually just checked. According to Live Soccer TV it's on their schedule. Still be interested to know if anyone knows if they're any good.)

There'll be more free steams than you can shake a stick at before the game

I will PM you a good one as a back up, around 7.30

Ā 

don't waste your money

1 hour ago, Flecky10 said:

Ron, if you've got a friend who has Sky you could always get on their Sky Go account and watch it live that way šŸ™‚

Norwich supporters pretty thin on the ground round here. Never mind. Love will find a wayĀ :classic_smile:

Ā 

4 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Ron, have you got any kind of 'cable' TV service? Virgin? Sky?

The game tonight will be on Sky One.

Interesting....so no subscription to sky sports needed.Ā 

Thier benevolence over the World Cup cricket final must have been lucrative

Just for info, couldn't get the free trial to start. On the faqs it said something about wanting your bank card no.Ā :classic_wacko:

So it's a no from me.

Ā 

4 hours ago, ron obvious said:

Just for info, couldn't get the free trial to start. On the faqs it said something about wanting your bank card no.Ā :classic_wacko:

So it's a no from me.

Ā 

What they do is give you a free trial but hidden away in the small print it will say they will bill you for the next games/month/period/whatever, so they need your billing details.

22 hours ago, Bill said:

There'll be more free steams than you can shake a stick at before the game

I will PM you a good oneļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ as a back upļ»æļ»æ, around ļ»æļ»æ7.30ļ»æļ»æ

Ā 

don't waste your money

Hi Bill. My cable supplier has stopped EPL this year. Any decent streams?

1 minute ago, stewfil said:

Hi Bill. My cable supplier has stopped EPL this year. Any decent streams?

yep, I've been told that

firstrow sports and wiziwig might help

have a look and try for this afternoon's game so you are 'tech savvy' when required

Ā 

Ā 

Bill would like it known that he does not condone naughty streaming and is wholly against such acclivity and has provided the information purely for research. Research which was also conducted by about 150 on here last night

2 hours ago, Bill said:

yep, I've been told that

firstrow sports and wiziwig might help

have a look and try for this afternoon's game so you are 'tech savvy' when required

Ā 

Ā 

Bill would like it known that he does not condone naughty streaming and is wholly against such acclivity and has provided the information purely for research. Research which was also conducted by about 150 on here last night

Ok thanks