Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

Beer anyone?

Wouldn't it be better to provide some decent football, it's not asking too much, instead of bribing the locals with alcohol.

Shameful, then again, it shows how far that once proud Club has fallen, Sir Bobby wouldn't have sunk to this level. 

Lambert probably wants an excuse to start drinking earlier in the day.

• Haha 2

I think it's a nice gesture. If Farke did this, we'd all be praising him for his generosity. I don't see the problem with Lambert doing this- I'm sure there's an ulterior motive (PR, I imagine) but he didn't have to do it. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha did it for every fan at Leicester a couple of years ago and was universally praised.

I’m going to the Ippo game tomorrow- am up for the weekend and wasn’t able to get to Liverpool so thought I might as well (and it’s a new ground for my youngest)....Sunderland ought to be a good watch.

Edited by Branston Pickle

36 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha did it for every fan at Leicester a couple of years ago and was universally praised.

He also gave them the Premier League title, something Lambert is unlikely to provide. 

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I think it's a nice gesture. If Farke did this, we'd all be praising him for his generosity. I don't see the problem with Lambert doing this- I'm sure there's an ulterior motive (PR, I imagine) but he didn't have to do it. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha did it for every fan at Leicester a couple of years ago and was universally praised.

I would suggest their respective motivations were/are worlds apart.

4 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

One pint?! You'd want to be completely w@nkered to watch that shower.

There's nothing to say they have to stay after they have downed the pint... They could be gone before the players even start warming up!

They are virtually giving away ( well £2 a pint ) in Newquay this weekend....or for as long as it lasts due to the cancellation of the Boardmasters Festival, a bit of a drive for most, i know, but Cornish Samo, and mebbe Keelansgrandadio ( apologies if i'm incorrect) can Horse it down at that price.

It's actually only half a dozen Party Sevens but Mucus has ordered them to be watered down to go round.

And there is no strength to the rumour that the number of tickets sold means some Binners may get a second pint.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lazza said:

There's nothing to say they have to stay after they have downed the pint... They could be gone before the players even start warming up!

I’ve seen them play, there’s no way their players warm up!

6 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Well done if you wrote that from memory