Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

SIMON CHARLTON A JOB WELL DONE

Well well after Norwich''s great display at Sheffield United there''s certainly hope for the future should Norwich maintain this sort of form. I feel strongly about Simon Charlton''s perfomance yesterday, for me he did great he in the past has looked out of place playing there this season but against Sheffield United he did all the simple things right and didn''t do much wrong. JUST MAYBE Simon Charlton has finally adapted to the central midfield role, yesterday he WAS the one who set up Norwich''s third goal by opening up space for Huckerby to run into which made the keeper come out so for that I say well done Charlton. But just because of that one good performance it by no means he should be a regular there all I am saying is job well done, perhaps he could do a better job than Jarrett IF HE PLAYS alongside someone like SAFRI who I thought worked well with Charlton yesterday.

ON THE BALL CITY

BELIEF IT''S AN AMAZING THING

Charlie played well last night, especially in the first half, although he tired towards the end. His experience shone through when he was defending.

again its funny looking back on last season if you had to choose a player of the season after the first 10 or so matches Simon Charlton would have got it.  His performances at center back were quality, he was good on the ball, defended well and 100% concentrated the whole match. 

He has never looked quite as solid at left back (altho i dont think anyone will do considering how good Adam Drury is)

these recent performances suggest that he should be in the side for time to come - and offer a good alternative if fleming or doherty was to get injured for center back.

Well done lad!!

I think overall, Charlton has done a very good job for us, long may it continue. For me, Doherty was man of the match last night, though I agree with the sentiments levelled here.

Charlton has coped with playing out of position, being dropped, and being played in midfield very well in my opinion.

Apart from the ''work ethic'' being displayed I think it takes something to have adapted to Worthy''s wishes, so a round of appluase goes to Charlton!

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I think overall, Charlton has done a very good job for us, long may it continue. For me, Doherty was man of the match last night, though I agree with the sentiments levelled here. Charlton has coped with playing out of position, being dropped, and being played in midfield very well in my opinion. Apart from the ''work ethic'' being displayed I think it takes something to have adapted to Worthy''s wishes, so a round of appluase goes to Charlton![/quote]

Along with Hucks, ''Charlie'' is a favourite of mine so I dead chuffed to see him do well..

Its worrying that injuries forced Worthy into playing him, very worrying indeed.

charlie has played impressively over last 2 games, but we shouldn''t be blinded to the shockers he had against luton and millwall.  also, to my mind if worthy had replaced a tiring charlie with jarrett on the first day of the season against coventry - we could have won that match.he''s proved he can do a defensive left sided midfield role effectively, and its testament to his quality that he can perform well in various positions - but the best player in that position is robbo for me.  the way we''re paying, we should snap him up from the geordies asap..