Sign in to follow this  
WD40

XI for Liverpool

Farke did seem unusually nervous in his interview, hope that doesn’t step into the lads.

really hope we go for it and play the way we know we can.

come on Norwich!

Somewhat unusually, the starting lineup was predictable.

This is Hanley’s golden opportunity!

3 minutes ago, rock bus said:

Farke did seem unusually nervous in his interview, hope that doesn’t step into the lads.

come on Norwich!

Probably not used to this media circus, this game is everywhere tonight. I know it's the opening game but I don't remember it being this crazy before! 

On 08/08/2019 at 20:45, Mr Angry said:

Saying “If Hanley plays I can see us conceding 4” seems like talking him down to me.

Well care to comment? 😂😂👍

Have to say apart from Hanley scoring an own goal with no pressure on him Hanley letting Lewis pick up Van **** for his goal, the youngsters in Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey were immense.

12 hours ago, Indy said:

Well care to comment? 😂😂👍

Have to say apart from Hanley scoring an own goal with no pressure on him Hanley letting Lewis pick up Van **** for his goal, the youngsters in Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey were immense.

I would put responsibility for the 3rd goal on whoever is in charge of our set piece defending, I think Hanley was more at fault for the 4th goal, he ended up on the penalty spot as the cross went over his head. I think we would still let in 4 whoever was playing with Godfrey.

Trybul and McLean looked out of their depth there, no doubt they will be replaced over time by Leitner and Amadou. Stieperman also not very effective and had an awful miss. Could see Cantwell there or even Mario. 

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

I would put responsibility for the 3rd goal on whoever is in charge of our set piece defending, I think Hanley was more at fault for the 4th goal, he ended up on the penalty spot as the cross went over his head. I think we would still let in 4 whoever was playing with Godfrey.

I would have thought our captain and biggest lump in defence would pick up the best header of the ball Liverpool have? Hanley’s fault for the third in my book as he should make sure as captain that all defenders pick up their man.

I don’t doubt we might have conceded 4 with Klose, but I don’t think we would have looked so poor defensively in the first half with Zimmermann & Godfrey.

On 09/08/2019 at 14:02, hogesar said:

He had some poor games last season in-between good one's but still think you're being a little harsh.

15 starts, 3 goals, 6 assists. On top of that whilst he's not a great tackler or interceptor I do think he can get round the pitch well. 

Yea that's great. 

21 hours ago, rock bus said:

come on Norwich!

Nervous answering questions? I don't think so