I now know that when certain posters leak a little urine, its probably a very good sign!

Rob Butler has said in his tweet that he looks forward to seeing Amadou at Anfield. He may get on the bench but I doubt he'll start. Great signing though! 

5 minutes ago, Grando said:

To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees!

Is there going to be some sort of statute of limitations on the Agadoo references?

Few highlights here. Not much to go on, but he looks strong, athletic & mobile. A lot for Farke to work with:

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Is there going to be some sort of statute of limitations on the Agadoo references?

No. There's going to be a hula lot more of them.

• Haha 1

Amadou can't get past, amadou may be fast, amadou will steel the ball and hurt you (tune "never gonna give you up")

Just the position I, and a lot on here wanted either backing up or strengthening .

Happy now.

13 minutes ago, Mr Tea said:

Just the position I, and a lot on here wanted either backing up or strengthening .

Interesting. I wasn’t aware there was any sort of demand for a defensive midfielder.

• Haha 1

Seems a very good signing,  feels like all areas that needed strengthening are now done and dusted. Well done to SW and all the City staff who work tirelessly in getting the ins and outs sorted, dont think to many City fans can have much to moan about this window, now lets get the transfer window shut and the new season started.

Welcome Ibrahim!

7 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Amaaaaaaadou do do do gonna tackle you you you

Amaaaaaaa-dou doo doo tackle, rush, shake the league

Amaaaaaaa-dou doo doo tackle, rush, sweep midfield

To the left, to the right, run up and down and steal the ball

Come and tackle every game, play to a Farker melody

Most companies do not manufacture cast iron cookers but AGA do.

• Haha 2

All I can hear on my head is Olivia Newton John singing Ibrahim's name to Xanadu. 

• Like 1

Be interesting to see if he’s in the squad on Friday given that he’s been straight in for training this morning - I would have thought he’d have flown immediately straight back to Spain to sort a few things out otherwise. Maybe he’s got a couple of days to impress? I love TT’s technicality, but I do think against Liverpool we’ll need a bit of muscle and pace which Amadou has in abundance.