Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

Power vacuum

Just taken possession of a Dyson V11 cordless vacuum cleaner and can't think of a name for him/her/it, any ideas? 

4 minutes ago, Ramrod said:

Just taken possession of a Dyson V11 cordless vacuum cleaner and can't think of a name for him/her/it, any ideas? 

Sucky McSuckface.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 06/08/2019 at 22:04, keelansgrandad said:

It has to be a female name, as they are the ones supposed to use it:classic_rolleyes:

In keeping with the spirit of this post you should call it D I c k as it's something yer missus would want to get her hands around. 

Edited by Rock The Boat

On 20/08/2019 at 16:10, Rock The Boat said:

In keeping with the spirit of this post you should call it D I c k as it's something yer missus would want to get her hands around. 

or having something that is a useful sucker also having your name

On 06/08/2019 at 14:46, Ramrod said:

I can think of a name for someone who spends £500 on a vacuum cleaner....Mug.

23 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Power vacuum

Sadly due to EU regulations reducing the power of the motor,  there's no more Power vacuums !

Now this would have been funny had it been ironic. But the mouth-breather is being serious, isn't it?

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Sadly due to EU regulations reducing the power of the motor,  there's no more Power vacuums !

My Shark is better than any Dyson and half the price.

Given how much of a sucker he is for right-wing/Tory lies, tie a rope round Swindon's legs, tip him upside down and push him around your carpet. He'll suck up everything.

Given how much of a sucker he is for right-wing/Tory lies, tie a rope round Swindon's legs, tip him upside down and push him around your carpet. He'll suck up everything.

Surely his faithful retainer will do it for him? Oh no I forgot, he will have sent him back to Bulgaria by now.

From the link above;

Are 1,600W vacuum cleaners better? Despite what you might read elsewhere, the reduction in power is no cause for panic. We have tested thousands of vacuum cleaners over the years and found that more power doesn’t necessarily mean better cleaning. While it is too early to say what the impact of new regulations will be, we have tested vacuum cleaners with 900W motors that do a better job of dust-busting than vacuum cleaners with motors two or three times the size. What’s more, we’ve reported on vacuum cleaners in the past that are so noisy, you’d be forgiven for thinking that you were using a lawnmower to clean your living room. So the maximum noise restriction could be good news for your ears.

Read more: https://www.which.co.uk/news/2017/08/eu-vacuum-cleaner-ban-2017-everything-you-need-to-know/ - Which?

Poor Swindo, the more he posts the more he reveals how stupid he is.

Edited by A Load of Squit

The vacuum cleaners energy label was introduced in September 2014 and limited the power of vacuum cleaners to a maximum of 1,600W. The maximum motor size was restricted again in 2017, to 900W

Are 1,600W vacuum cleaners better? Despite what you might read elsewhere, the reduction in power is no cause for panic. We have tested thousands of vacuum cleaners over the years and found that more power doesn’t necessarily mean better cleaning. While it is too early to say what the impact of new regulations will be, we have tested vacuum cleaners with 900W motors that do a better job of dust-busting than vacuum cleaners with motors two or three times the size

Read more: https://www.which.co.uk/news/2017/08/eu-vacuum-cleaner-ban-2017-everything-you-need-to-know/ - Which?

"Poor Swindo, the more he posts the more he reveals how stupid he is. "

Election fatigue setting in, Tories were ahead on the Lie detector but as each day goes by Labour have  caught them up and now pulling away with blatant lies in the home straight, and we all know it, though may not be prepared to accept it.

Anyway where is Billy, I’m sure a few of you are ITK😉

Anyway where is Billy, I’m sure a few of you are ITK

He is Boris's bodyguard for his TV appearances. Andrew Neil hired him but has been redundant for the last four weeks.