1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

No axe to grind with you Pugin but people like this chap in K Block need exposing in my opinion.

Investigating I would say, rather than exposing. Charitably, I like to think that he is going to use the ticket for most games, and re-sell it on StubHub when not. I am probably being hopelessly naïve.

I  have spoken to Danny Casey this morning and he has no knowledge of your call and there are a grand total of 3 casual seats in Block K and if it is a season ticket holder the ticket can only be reprinted by the club and he is somewhat mystified by your print at home ticket as the seat will require a barcode only obtainable from NCFC.

Maybe you will give an update after the game ?

I will stick with my view that if this turns out to be genuine and not a scam which Danny says happens 99 times out of a 100 based on his experience last time we were in The Premiership the person responsible needs exposing.

36 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I  have spoken to Danny Casey this morning and he has no knowledge of your call and there are a grand total of 3 casual seats in Block K and if it is a season ticket holder the ticket can only be reprinted by the club and he is somewhat mystified by your print at home ticket as the seat will require a barcode only obtainable from NCFC.

Maybe you will give an update after the game ?

I will stick with my view that if this turns out to be genuine and not a scam which Danny says happens 99 times out of a 100 based on his experience last time we were in The Premiership the person responsible needs exposing.

I didn't call, I emailed via the ticketing website link about a week ago.

It all sounds a bit ominous. I will happily let you know the outcome. It's probably best not discussed on a public forum in too much detail. I have the vendor's name, Supporter Number and Payment Reference and Danny Casey is welcome to it. I have just put a call into him. Could be a total scam, as you say.

12 minutes ago, Pugin said:

I didn't call, I emailed via the ticketing website link about a week ago.

It all sounds a bit ominous. I will happily let you know the outcome. It's probably best not discussed on a public forum in too much detail. I have the vendor's name, Supporter Number and Payment Reference and Danny Casey is welcome to it. I have just put a call into him. Could be a total scam, as you say.

Hi TIL 1010. I've just spoken to Danny Casey and provided the vendor's name and full details. It is a valid ticket, to my relief, and appropriate and proportionate action will be taken by the club. The transaction was not fraudulent or in any way illegal.

Best say no more than that on a public forum. Thanks for your interest and input. 

• Like 1

When i saw this thread had been bumped after over 4 years i feared the worst with regard to the title and who may have bumped it but have no fears the stick weilder will be along shortly. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wondered what the OP was on about Premierr/Standard Memberships the I noticed the date pre 2019 PL debut.  I had a premier membership that season costing £50 and once for my daughter, got to 4 PL matches all season.  Spent ages on first day of sale waiting to find out all sold while waiting in a chain from 9.30.

WAs going to suggest wait for General sale, but not applicable for OP at the time he posted.  Now as Season Ticket holder will feel obliged to watch every game of this calamitous season.  You need sympathy hope you got tickets in 2018/9 it was worth watching.

On 07/08/2019 at 12:38, Pugin said:

Hi TIL 1010. I've just spoken to Danny Casey and provided the vendor's name and full details. It is a valid ticket, to my relief, and appropriate and proportionate action will be taken by the club. The transaction was not fraudulent or in any way illegal.

Best say no more than that on a public forum. Thanks for your interest and input. 

Since it is a blatant infringement of Season Ticket T&C's, it would be good to know what appropriate and proportionate action was taken. Then again perhaps the perpetrator could defend themselves by pointing out that some of the other Season Ticket T&C's bear no relation to reality. Perhaps that is why the Club isn't too public on the issue.

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

When i saw this thread had been bumped after over 4 years i feared the worst with regard to the title and who may have bumped it but have no fears the stick weilder will be along shortly. :classic_laugh:

Fair play to Essex.

He managed to hold out for over six hours. ( wink )

17 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Fair play to Essex.

He managed to hold out for over six hours. ( wink )

He still wants to know what action was taken after an event which occurred 4 years ago!!

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

He still wants to know what action was taken after an event which occurred 4 years ago!!

One way of taking the concept of Membership forward would be that everybody who attends a match in home areas needs to be such a Member and use their own card to gain entry even when using a friends season ticket, the season ticket holder needing to transfer the rights on-line in advance. Would be fairer to those who have paid for memberships, maybe generate a little extra income too and avoid whatever went on here.