Sign in to follow this  
Flecky10

Liverpool - Pub evening?

Just wondering if anyone is planning to visit a watering hole in the city to watch the game Friday night?  I know a few which will be showing the game and it`ll be a better atmosphere around fellow supporters than stuck at home.

Edited by Flecky10

Certainly something i'm aiming to do, but not decided on venue yet. Problem with the pub though is you'll end up with a huddle of Norfolk-born Liverpool "fans" in a lot of places, which will sour the atmosphere a little, which is a bit frustrating.

A friend was looking earlier and said that this game is also being shown on Sky One.

So, for those too tight to shell out for Sky Sports as well as a S/T (like me) then you will be able to watch it there if you have access.

I do think that a pub atmos would be better, my friends and I often go to the Wig and Pen before a home game. Not sure what my plans are going to be just yet as a bunch of people I know are going to Anfield.

19 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

A friend was looking earlier and said that this game is also being shown on Sky One.

Looks like they were right, it is on Sky One!  Perfect!

Still, always nicer with a group of City fans to enjoy the moment we potentially score a goal 😉

• Like 1

The Compleat Angler by the rail station has just been refurbished and has always shown city games on multiple screens including one large one. 

• Like 1

In Sheffield, a few Northern Canaries are planning on watching the game in the Sports Shack on Eccy Road. 

Unless there is another gathering planned elsewhere, which if there is, please share.